|Announcements in Forum : Smallbore|
Rules -PLEASE READ!
Rules can be found here:
* No flaming or insulting of other members. You will get one warning via a private message. Repeat offenses will result in being banned. (We are quite serious about this folks).
* Vendor bashing will not be tolerated. You will get one warning via a private message. Repeat offenses will result in being banned.
* When posting, try to use descriptive titles for your threads to enhance the searchability of the site. Thread titles such as "Help Me" or "Dang this sucks" should NOT be used. Instead try titles like 'Need Help with Sights', 'How to Perform Stock Refinish', or 'Vibration in Handguard". This will help other people search the site with better accuracy and make it easier for people to help you out.
* Everyone has a personal opinion and they will often differ from others. If you get into an argument over something, debate the issue, not the member. If you feel the need to get into a heated discussion with someone, send them a private message. Personal debates on the forum will not be tolerated.
* Do NOT post copyrighted material on this Forum without consent of the Author or properly giving credit. This could be from another website, or a book that you personally own. The owner/Admins of this site will not be held liable for any copyright infringement of this type, and as such, will prevent (to the best of our ability) it's posting in public. This is for the protection of ALL members.
* Do NOT post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws. These types of messages will not be tolerated. You will get one warning via a private message. Repeat offenses will result in being banned.
* Try to avoid thread hi-jacking. Moderators will be looking for this and will more than likely split the topic if it gets too drastic.
* Do not post any info, posts or threads regarding the process of going to the estore and artificially placing a large number of items in your cart simply for the purpose of seeing what inventory remains of an item carried on the estore!
This activity slows down the estore and can cause problems with it crashing, errors in people's carts and/or orders, and inventory errors, particularly during periods of high demand/traffic.
Anyone making such posts on the forum will be warned once, then have their forum privileges suspended at least temporarily for a second violation. Further violations can result in permanent suspension.
* Your account may be revoked at any time for any reason.
The following enforcement policy is now in effect:
1st offense - warning by PM (or Email)
2nd offense - banned for one week
3rd offense - banned for one month
4th offense - banned for one year
The Civilian Marksmanship Program is intended to be a mainly technical website for professional, courteous, and intellectual discussion of the CMP rifles, matches and related events. We are an online community founded by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. Please enjoy your stay!
- CMP Staff