PDA

View Full Version : WTS: NIB RRA NM A2 upper

Mudcat
05-20-2013, 10:57 AM
see this thread for details. Price for jr shooter will be less and shipped for free. but MUST be for a JUNIOR competitor. Your 23 yr old college kid that doesnt shoot HP does NOT count. Please be honest and legit.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=108494

Mudcat
06-24-2013, 01:31 PM
The post ban one is gone, but I have a pre ban one now. here is the same ad I posted in the regular section. Note that if you are jr, or a newbie HP shooter, I am going to eat part of the price to help get you into the sport.

Anyone need a new in box RRA National Match upper? SS bbl, 1/2x1/2x.040 sights, PRE ban style muzzle. RRA part number AR775B. Only left the wrap for me to verify what it was. Still covered in the "oil" from the factory. Bolt is the upgraded silver/chrome/titianium or something looking style.

$795 plus actual shipping. First EMAIL gets it, NOT PM. EMAIL please to mudcatATcharter.net ([email protected]) as I never seem to see the PMs on here.

Thanks
John

NOTE: If you are a junior or a newbie just getting into the sport, let me know as I usually help those folks out any way I can and will eat part of the price. Sorry to you old farts, but we need all the new shooters we can get so only they get help.