CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   Ask Each Other (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   American Rifleman TV, Inside the CMP on YouTube (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=80315)

DRAGON64 07-04-2012 04:48 PM

American Rifleman TV, Inside the CMP on YouTube
 
I have posted it before, but forgot about till I ran across it again on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScoZf...eature=related

If you have 11-minutes, then check it out...

precision40 07-04-2012 07:53 PM

We'll make this a sticky for those who haven't see it yet. Excellent video.

VMFn542bob 07-05-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGON64 (Post 626035)
I have posted it before, but forgot about till I ran across it again on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScoZf...eature=related

If you have 11-minutes, then check it out...

This may be as close as I ever get to Anniston. Hope not but time is running out. Great video.
I sure do miss that southern accent. Had it myself for 20 years and then it was corrupted by the yankees.

bigbird 07-28-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VMFn542bob (Post 626429)
This may be as close as I ever get to Anniston. Hope not but time is running out. Great video.
I sure do miss that southern accent. Had it myself for 20 years and then it was corrupted by the yankees.

Dern, those yankees want leave anything Southern alone, will they?
They been tryin' to corrupt the South, now for near'y 150 years.:D

Rob S 12-24-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGON64 (Post 626035)
I have posted it before, but forgot about till I ran across it again on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScoZf...eature=related

If you have 11-minutes, then check it out...

This was great fun to watch! Thanks for posting it:GS:

Bwcritch 06-21-2013 08:36 PM

Good little video.

Old Guard 06-24-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwcritch (Post 862667)
Good little video.

Yes, a nice video, up until now I have been following the photos on the Facebook..very interesting descriptions..Plus all the different items about an M-1 garand..Bravo-Zulu...

mac1911 07-03-2013 06:08 AM

@ 11:23 minutes is that girl knitting herself a coat or glove......I wonder.

RogerFiler 07-03-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac1911 (Post 869536)
@ 11:23 minutes is that girl knitting herself a coat or glove......I wonder.

At 10:46 actually. A gun sock?:D

divercritter 02-25-2014 09:58 PM

Nice vid!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.