CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   CMP North Store (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Planning a trip this Saturday (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=111321)

Alanf2 06-25-2013 03:58 PM

Planning a trip this Saturday
 
I am planning on going to the North Store this Saturday to pick up an HRA Service Grade Special. I've been reading that there is quite a few of them left, but am wanting to hear from anyone who has been there in the past week or two if there are still a good supply of the SGS.

Thanks

DBR63 06-25-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alanf2 (Post 864906)
I am planning on going to the North Store this Saturday to pick up an HRA Service Grade Special. I've been reading that there is quite a few of them left, but am wanting to hear from anyone who has been there in the past week or two if there are still a good supply of the SGS.

Thanks

Quite a few there this past Saturday at 9:30am. Good Luck!

southpawx3 06-25-2013 08:30 PM

there were several racks of them last wednesday. plenty to choose from. they had some nicer brown stocks and not the bright orange ones also.
Have Fun!

jhare 06-26-2013 10:15 AM

Ditto. I was there Saturday at closing and there were plenty.

tombguard129 06-26-2013 10:24 AM

I bought one this May at Camp Butner. You will not be dissapointed. Mine shoots like a house-a-fire. I love it.

Shomway 06-26-2013 10:37 AM

Was at the North Store this morning and counted over 100 HRA Service Grade Specials.
About 5 each of the WRA and SA Field Grades.
Both sides of a rack with Kimbers.
About 20 of the Navy Mod1 BR's....all with high TE readings.
One side of a rack with M1D Service Grade and one side of Field Grades.
And of course the "twins" are still there.
Looks like plenty of HXP ammo.
I also noticed that they now have hard rifle cases that looks similar to a Pelican case for around $99

Needless to say picking are really slim and there was no mention of anything coming in the future....but I'm sure there will be.

Gordie

n8huckins 06-26-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shomway (Post 865337)
Was at the North Store this morning and counted over 100 HRA Service Grade Specials.
About 5 each of the WRA and SA Field Grades.
Both sides of a rack with Kimbers.
About 20 of the Navy Mod1 BR's....all with high TE readings.
One side of a rack with M1D Service Grade and one side of Field Grades.
And of course the "twins" are still there.
Looks like plenty of HXP ammo.
I also noticed that they now have hard rifle cases that looks similar to a Pelican case for around $99

Needless to say picking are really slim and there was no mention of anything coming in the future....but I'm sure there will be.

Gordie

Good to hear the twins are still there! I'm surprised there are so many HRA SGS in the racks!

Good news on the HXP... I think the limit on it might be helping.

Alanf2 06-26-2013 11:08 AM

Thanks for all the replies so far, so I am guessing they are pretty much out of the regular service grade Garands?

Shomway 06-26-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alanf2 (Post 865354)
Thanks for all the replies so far, so I am guessing they are pretty much out of the regular service grade Garands?

Yep, atleast at the moment. No telling what the future will hold.

MyTurn 06-26-2013 01:03 PM

It all depends on what Orest decides to send them, if anything. Sure isn't much given the Nationals coming very soon.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 AM.