CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   NM Collector CMP Edition Software (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Description tab, top $ box: what is it? (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=159253)

NuJudge 02-15-2015 07:28 AM

Description tab, top $ box: what is it?
 
I run your program on a Mac, and I am quite pleased.

On the Description tab, the three bottom $ boxes are Appraised, Current & Insured values. Is there some caption for the top $ box on the Description tab, or can I put anything on it I want? I'd love to put Acquisiton Cost there. I'd love the Acquisition cost from the Receipt tab to automatically be there.

I earlier noted that on my Mac, the Description tab's Notes box at the bottom was about 2 and a half lines tall, and I asked you if there was some way I could make it larger. For just one of the firearms I recently entered, the Notes box is for some reason 6 lines tall. I pushed the "copy" button on the tree for that item, and that Description tab's Notes box is also 6 lines tall. All the other items Description tab Notes are about 2 and a half lines tall.

nmCollector 02-16-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuJudge (Post 1242860)
I run your program on a Mac, and I am quite pleased.

Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuJudge (Post 1242860)
On the Description tab, the three bottom $ boxes are Appraised, Current & Insured values. Is there some caption for the top $ box on the Description tab, or can I put anything on it I want? I'd love to put Acquisiton Cost there. I'd love the Acquisition cost from the Receipt tab to automatically be there.

The top $ box is available for you to use for whatever you want. I can see the value of duplicating the Acquisition from the Receipt tab here. I could hard code that but then everyone would have to live with it. I will think about some way to make that sort of feature available to people who want it without forcing it on everybody.
[/QUOTE]

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuJudge (Post 1242860)
I earlier noted that on my Mac, the Description tab's Notes box at the bottom was about 2 and a half lines tall, and I asked you if there was some way I could make it larger. For just one of the firearms I recently entered, the Notes box is for some reason 6 lines tall. I pushed the "copy" button on the tree for that item, and that Description tab's Notes box is also 6 lines tall. All the other items Description tab Notes are about 2 and a half lines tall.

Sorry, that is unexpected behavior. I would expect all of them to be the same height depending on the size of the Window. I will look into that some more.

Thanks again.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM.