CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   M1 Garand (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Magna's North Store Trip Dec 19th!!!! (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=90613)

Magna's 85-86 11-21-2012 04:35 PM

Magna's North Store Trip Dec 19th!!!!

Ok guys its time for your Xmas present so lets get busy saving!!!:D

OK IF YOU DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL DO NOT INCLUDE ANY NOTES WITH THE GIFT! ESPECIALLY BAD WORDS LIKE AMMO, GARAND ETC. JUST SEND A LETTER WITH YOUR PAPERWORK OR IN AN EMAIL. LUCKILY MY ACCOUNT WASN'T SHUT DOWN.

Another note for outside viewers on this forum: I do not actually purchase any of these rifles, none are paid for by me, none are transported by me and every single purchase is paid for and background checked against the actual buyer whose paperwork and payment I submit to CMP. All I am doing is selecting the rifle that CMP will put into the box and sell to the individual!!!

Alright its time for a CMP Store visit! I know all of you have been saving and waiting!:GS: This time I will be shopping at the North Store Dec 19th!

The fee is $35 per rifle. (sorry have more expenses now like rental car/airfare from CA) If you want to give more that entirely up to you.

You have to send me order forms 1A, 2A, and 3A completely filled out. Note: You can leave the item area blank as CMP fills it in and I understand you may have varying wants that are determined based on what I find that day. Form 2A has to be notarized even though your notary is on record. If you are a past customer you do not need to provide citizenship/marksmanship/club proof as this is kept on file. You also must provide a notarized letter of agent authorization. SEND PAPERWORK VIA USPS ONLY(doesn't matter snail or express waive signature required) Include the best number to reach you on the 19th incase I need to call. Paperwork needs to be in my hands by Friday Dec 14th.

Agent Letter EX: I John Smith authorize Magna(my real name will here) to act as my agent is selection of a rifle(s) and agree to purchase selected rifle(s) and or items.

Easiest is to fill in your CC info for purchases as then you can add or subtract items. If paying by USPS MO make out to CMP for rifle and shipping. Tax only applied if you live in OH/AL or the gun is getting shipped to those states. Don't forget about ammo/bayonets/tools etc to the orders.

My donation fee can be paid paypal/USPS MO/cash. (separate from purchase MO)

When you contact me I'll give you my address. Include what you are looking for-Make/Grade/finish/stock preferences. I will call you when shopping if I find something I think you will like or that if I can't find what you exactly want. Otherwise I will surprise you and not tell you what i found. (my little but of fun and love to hear your reactions). If the gun is selected on a Sat then it will ship on Mon and you will have it Tues/Weds (in most cases)

Contact me at fastam00@yahoo.com (not PM)

Thank you guys for the praise! Its my pleasure and the offer is always open for when I go to one of the stores.

PS MY PM INBOX IF FULL ON PURPOSE SO EMAIL ME PLEASE

Thanks
Magna

mattp 11-21-2012 04:36 PM

I was waiting for this post... I'll be in, for sure!

rockymtn 11-21-2012 06:13 PM

Me too ! I'm in !!!! I was a little too late to get everything in for the last trip.

Magna's 85-86 11-22-2012 07:22 PM

Sorry I updated the due by date from my mispost. Paperwork needs to be delivered to me by Dec 14th as I leave that weekend. Thanks

Magna's 85-86 11-26-2012 12:44 AM

bump

elementfreak431 11-26-2012 05:17 PM

Trying to see if funds will allow. My last M1A purchase left my wallet quite empty haha

Magna's 85-86 11-28-2012 05:03 PM

Ok note for everyone the North Store does not ship ammo. So ammo can not be purchsed with your order. (found this out last time) Plenty of room left buyers! :-)

Magna's 85-86 12-01-2012 08:22 PM

Bump

AndrewC 12-01-2012 10:11 PM

I'm in !!

jake-cutter 12-02-2012 11:05 AM

I am in for 2 Navy Barreled receivers and a complete rifle. Just sent payment and paperwork goes out tomorrow.