CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   National Matches - Camp Perry (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   R. Lee Ermey has passed away (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=227044)

Digital_Chaos 04-16-2018 05:46 AM

R. Lee Ermey has passed away
 
Since he was regular at the national matches I jut thought I would post it..

Statement from R. Lee Ermey's long time manager, Bill Rogin:

It is with deep sadness that I regret to inform you all that R. Lee Ermey ("The Gunny") passed away this morning from complications of pneumonia. He will be greatly missed by all of us.

Semper Fi, Gunny. Godspeed.

Twinson 04-18-2018 12:59 PM

It sure won't be the same there without him. He will be missed.

Danny 04-18-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Chaos (Post 1708625)
Since he was regular at the national matches I jut thought I would post it..

Statement from R. Lee Ermey's long time manager, Bill Rogin:

It is with deep sadness that I regret to inform you all that R. Lee Ermey ("The Gunny") passed away this morning from complications of pneumonia. He will be greatly missed by all of us.

Semper Fi, Gunny. Godspeed.


I am on Creedoor Sports' email list. I thought for sure that they would mention his unfortunate passing. Not one mention of him passing.

Danny

Dusty31 04-18-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 1709576)
I am on Creedoor Sports' email list. I thought for sure that they would mention his unfortunate passing. Not one mention of him passing.

Danny

I noticed the same thing. Also noticed they still sell their ammo with his picture on the box.....

Maybe they're still working on a fitting trubute.....

Danny 04-18-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty31 (Post 1709682)
I noticed the same thing. Also noticed they still sell their ammo with his picture on the box.....

Maybe they're still working on a fitting trubute.....

Let's hope so.

Danny


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.