View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 08:11 PM
BobJ50 BobJ50 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Georgia
Posts: 442

Talk with your attorney, Bernie. If it is a defective product, they need to take care of it...before...someone gets hurt. I didn't talk with Bernie, I talked with my Attorney Daughter.
Any Forum member who is an attorney [you don't have to admit it!], can point in the direction of: "Torts."
Reply With Quote