• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ADMIN
    Administrator
    • Aug 2010

Cmp rifle stores to open june 4th by appointment only

The Civilian Marksmanship Program’s North and South rifle stores will open June 4 by limited-visitation appointments. On Tuesday, May 26th, rifle buyers can begin scheduling appointments to shop at either the Ohio and or the Alabama store. In compliance with government COVID-19 restrictions, the CMP will be controlling the number of customers in each store.

Read more here: https://thecmp.org/cmp-rifle-stores-...ointment-only/
  • Varelse
    • Feb 2019

CMP Appointments next week

I was able to get an appointment for Thursday the 4th. Does anyone know how many people are being allowed in the store at a time?

Comment

• Jakeroub
      • Dec 2016

I think someone said 6 at a time.

Comment

• Varelse
        • Feb 2019

I saw that on the north store but I believe the north store is larger than the south store, I could be wrong.

Comment

• 6string
          • Jun 2019

I finally got through and reserved a Thursday slot. It reminded me of trying to dial in and win a radio contest back in the good old days. Almost scared me when they answered! LOL

Comment

• Varelse
            • Feb 2019

Originally posted by 6string View Post
            I finally got through and reserved a Thursday slot. It reminded me of trying to dial in and win a radio contest back in the good old days. Almost scared me when they answered! LOL
            That is what my wife was saying. Both of us were tag teaming it. I hope the store is stocked well, the last report before they closed sounded pretty barren.

Comment

Working...
            X