X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tschie
    • May 2014

PIcs of firearms

This is a great program for my needs.The only problem I'm having is posting my pics for the fire arms i imput in the data base is their anyone thatcan explain to me how its done.

Thanks Tom
  • gemihur
    • Aug 2014

Well, you first post your photo to a web server.
    About a year ago I would have recommended PhotoBucket, but no more, They SUK!!!
    Nowadays I use Flicker. Go there and set up a free account.
    Once you've got some pics there click on one and slide your cursor the the 'share' word, click it and copy the line of copy.
    Proceed to the website that you wish to display your photo. Click the picture icon (looks like a mountain and sun) and paste the string of characters that you copied at the photo site.
    I'm no computer instructor but I've described as best I could. Good Luck!
    Check out this custom contender in 30 Herrett and this AR-15 in 6.5 Grendel.
    Last edited by gemihur; 02-26-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• carbineone
      • Jan 2012

I use Imagur. Just takes some time and frustration to finally figure out how to hit all the right buttons. Then is goes very fast. No way I could explain it unless I was sitting right there with you, Good Luck. You will get it figured out.

Comment

• gemihur
        • Aug 2014

pics

Photo hosting was a simple and common exchange of pictures back when Photobucket
        was all the craze. Then on June 28, 2017 they decided to charge their constituents almost $400 annually to share third party hosting to forums.
        Now the internet is littered with their banded pics or gray icons where before great pictures were shown.
        They are not the only site that provides storage and availability for it's users, most for free.
        Find one you like and let them do what Photobucket wants $400 a year to do!
        357 with custom grip
        Last edited by gemihur; 05-25-2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X