View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 06:03 PM
X Hunter X Hunter is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,374

The Fish & Boat Comm requires non-powered water craft that use a boat ramp, paid for by power boaters, to have a launch permit to help maintain the ramps and docks.
I see no difference in the Game Comm requiring non-hunters, that use ranges paid for by hunters, to have a range use permit. The range use permit is $30 or $2.50/month, not many clubs have memberships that cheap.
Reply With Quote