View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 10:42 AM

Default Gold Star

Here's what GA says about enhanced:
All permanent licenses issued in Georgia after 2012 are REAL ID Compliant. To verify you have a Real ID document, check the upper right-hand corner of your License/ID for either a:

Black Star or Gold Star

When I renewed last year, I had to carry:

Don't have a Real ID License/ID or you hold an Out of State or Foreign License?
You must visit a Customer Service Center and bring proof of all identification documents. To obtain your Real ID License/ID bring original or certified documents that prove the following or view the complete list of Real ID Documents:
NOTE: All State-Issued Driver's Licenses and Identification Cards must be Real ID compliant by October 1, 2020. Please plan accordingly if you do not hold a Real ID issued document, especially if you plan to travel.

NOTE: Please view the License and/or Service pages for additional document requirements. Additional documents may be required for your License and/or Service.

Identity Document (one document) - An original or certified document to prove WHO YOU ARE such as a certified Birth Certificate, US Passport, Certificate of Naturalization, I-551, etc.
Your Social Security Card. (one document) - Visit Social Security Administration for more information.
Two Documents showing Georgia residency - where you live (e.g. utility bill, phone bill). These documents must show a street address

According to the DHS site, almost all states are compliant, so check your license for the Gold Star, or whatever your state uses.