View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 04:53 PM

Default WTS: Movies & Documentaries on DVD, mostly WWII & Vietnam

Hi everyone,
I have a few movies & documentaries that I thought I'd offer for sale. Most are used, and I have watched each of the used ones at least once and they all play fine.

Shipping is actual USPS costs from 27516 to your location. PM me with your selection to get a shipping quote. DVDs so that is generally the cheapest option, but First Class might also work for one or two disks, depending on the total weight. The ones in the steel cases are probably too heavy for that.

I can accept paypal, checks (held until cleared), or USPS money orders.

Pictures will follow in later posts.
  • Band of Brothers This is the classic HBO miniseries about Easy Company, 506 PIR in WWII. Need I say more? The disks are like new, but the steel box has a couple of dents here and there. $8
  • The Pacific US Marines in the Pacific during WWII: Guadalcanal, Peleliu, Okinawa, ane more. Eugene Sledge, Robert Leckie, John Basilone... The disks are excellent, but the steel box is in rough shape. $6
  • Confidential Films of WWII Two-disk documentary full of original footage. Lots of aerial stuff: bombing runs, dogfights, etc. One disk is opened, the other is not. $5
  • Definitive History of WWII / The American Soldier Two separate documentary series. One focuses on WWII, and the other is an overview of U.S. wars since 1702. Disks are like new, cardboard box has some wear. 10 disks total, $7
  • Inglourious Basterds Quentin Tarantino's WWII fantasy. Includes a second disk with behind-the-scenes documentaries. VG used condition, $4
  • Apocalypse Now The classic Vietnam movie. Like new, $4
  • Full Metal Jacket USMC in boot camp & Vietnam, featuring the late, great R Lee Ermey as GySgt Hartman, VG used condition $4
  • The Great Santini Robert Duvall as a gung-ho USMC aviator. Good used condition, $4
  • Saving Private Ryan Epic story of D-Day Omaha Beach and beyond. Good used condition, $4
  • Letters from Iwo Jima Clint Eastwood's depiction of the WWII battle from the Japanese perspective, good used condition, $4

Last edited by jasonc; 10-17-2019 at 07:35 AM. Reason: updated shipped items