View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:37 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbore805 View Post
I don't know how I got the duplicates in there but every original list is duplicated by appending. They are exact.
I believe you but that is something I have not heard of nor seen before and I can't imagine what could have caused that. Are you saying every drop down list has two entries for every item? This is something I would very much like to better understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbore805 View Post
I see how the date field works. I just don't use it so it is moot.

I have not found any report that shows any of the fields from the Description tab except the Notes and Condition fields.
What would you like to see? If you have something others can use I will develop new reports for future releases. Also, did you know you can develop your own reports? I provide all of the tools and basic information you need to get started here: http://www.nmcollectorsoftware.com/reports/

You will need to learn how to use the report development tool and database structure but this is something people asked for with the old NM Gun Collector software but I could not provide it to them. Now I can. It's your data so you should be able to access it.

Thanks!