X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BARFTS
    • Oct 2010

Remington original parts

Does anyone have a source for original Remington part for 513/521 models? We have worn out extractors and ejectors. Thanks.
  • schutzen-jager
    • Oct 2009

ebay has them - i'd stay away from gun parts corp. due to poor quality - not hard to find at all - right + left hand are different , make sure to install them correctly -

Comment

• edlmann
      • Oct 2009

God help me, but . . .

Sarco seems to have acquired a large supply of what appear to be OEM Remington parts a couple of years ago.
      Last edited by edlmann; 02-15-2017, 12:03 PM.
      A few variations on the black-cat-in-a-dark-room analogy:
      1. Philosophy is like being in a dark room and looking for a black cat.
      2. Metaphysics is like being in a dark room and looking for a black cat that isn't there.
      3. Under Marxism, it's like being in a dark room, looking for a black cat that isn't there, and the State announces, "We found it!"

Comment

• schutzen-jager
        • Oct 2009

most all Sarco used parts are of very dubious quality + service leaves a lot to be desired - been dealing with them + Numrich for many years + are my last choice to go to - most all professionals I know feel the same -

Comment

• BARFTS
          • Oct 2010

Have either of you used parts from Jack First or Classic Firearms and Parts? CFP has a few used Remington parts on their website. If I read the Jack First website correctly it looks like they manufacture new part themselves in the US. It is hard for us to trust the parts on Ebay to be what the sellers claim they are. Thanks.

Ted

Comment

• schutzen-jager
            • Oct 2009

tried many suppliers - only ones i have had multiple problems with are Sarco + Gunparts Corp. - i do not like ebay , but if you check listings , check pictures carefully , + ask questions it is still the best deal around - recently i have purchased 9 nos remington ejectors +2 cushions springs for less than $10.00 w/shipping -

Comment

• BARFTS
              • Oct 2010

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Comment

• bwct
                • Oct 2009

Have used Jack First a couple of times. The last part I got from them required some fitting, but it works. It would be worth a call to them; they are nice folks.

Comment

• wckz45
                  • Dec 2009

How about Outback Gun Parts? I've purchased a few harder to find old Remington parts from them.

www.outbackgunparts.com

Rick

Comment

• S99VG
                    • Jun 2010

Gunparts has a boat load of stock but a reputation for terrible quality control. At times I've thought they did it on purpose. Like say when I ordered front and rear sling swivels for a Model 70 Winchester and got two completely different items. You do this enough and you reduce your inventory of unwanted swivels by half knowing that most people are not going to be bothered with a return. Though they did send me a rear sight for an 03A3 years ago that looked like it had the beegeebees beat out of it with a sledge hammer and when I returned it with a complaint that it was not serviceable they sent back a very nice replacement. You take your chances with Gunparts Corp.
                    Last edited by S99VG; 02-23-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• BARFTS
                      • Oct 2010

We ended up getting the parts needed from Jack First. Thanks to all who offered advice.

Ted

Comment

• ERE99
                        • Feb 2016

http://www.dickwilliamsgunshop.com

Best place I've found for Remington parts

Comment

Working...
                        X