X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TokiWartooth
    • Jan 2010

They don't look right to me. Like a really hot "girl", but then she drops trow and there is something there that doesn't belong, if you know what I mean....

Comment

• Renisin
      Banned
      • Dec 2012

Comment

• tnw50cal
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by rojkoh
        quote: Post your M14E2/M14A1 pictures thread

You have a reading comprehension problem, not me..
        I can read-the M14E2 was the experimental version. It was then called the M14A1 once adopted. How the hell does that have anything to do with a M21? What are the rest of us missing?

Comment

• tnw50cal
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Renisin
          You really have no clue, don't you.
          No he doesn't.

Comment

• tnw50cal
            • Aug 2012

Open a book, it helps.
            Sure does. Might I suggest The Last Steel Warrior U.S. M14 Rifle by Frank Iannamico chapter 8 starting on page 173 you might learn something rojkoh.

Comment

• rojkoh
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Renisin
              You really have no clue, don't you.
              FYI, bought my first M1A in the early 70s for $300. That's SA in Devine Tx.

Since M14 parts were abundant in those days, used to buy a lot of them. I did play with the M14E2 stuff until I screwed off the barrel and put on an NM barrel. More accurate that way and you still haven't explained why the M14E2 stock is more accurate.

Comment

• missilegeek
                • Nov 2009

Try this: Show me any Military issued TM/FM or even the little PS things the Army issued, that's says anything but M14E2, you can't. Want me to list a number of books all stating it as M14E2? It's easy and you have 1 book?
                I know I'll regret this, but:

https://archive.org/details/TM9-1005-223-20

That is dated 1967. The 1965-dated FM23-8 refers to an M14E2.

This runs back to people now calling the Stg44 an MP44... never was a machine pistol. But go ahead and rewrite history... suits you. Thanks guys, I did enjoy this.
                No, it wasn't a machine pistol. That's not why it was referred to as one at one point.
                Last edited by missilegeek; 09-11-2014, 07:52 AM.
                Service Rifle: 1884-2015 RIP.
                Service Pistol: 1903-2014

Comment

• ljspoon
                  • Feb 2012

So much for seeing pictures, this thread took a turn for the worse in a hurry.

Comment

• The Wizard
                    • Sep 2014

Here is mine. A fully transferable on a Form 4, U. S. Rifle, 7.62 MM. M14A1. TRW manufactured. [IMG][/IMG] Sling is not properly adjusted.
                    The Wizard
                    Air Dropable AND Ground Recoverable
                    War is an act of force and to the application of that force there is no limit! So say the philosophers of war (Carl von Clausewitz). Necat omnes! Deus suos agnoscet.
                    The application of the proper amount of high explosives can solve any problem.

Comment

• Renisin
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2012

Mr. Wizard shes a beauty!

Do you think we could see some closeups of the rear sight and could you tell us some particulars about your rifle?

Thanks!

Comment

• The Wizard
                        • Sep 2014

I am not sure why you would want closeups of the rear sight. It just a standard M14 rear sight. It is a amnesty registered lunch box rifle. Originally it was all TRW but I have replaced the TRW barrel (I still have the barrel) with a KRIEGER HEAVY PATTERN, CHROME MOLY, 1-11 barrel and the original bolt lock with a SMITH ENTERPRISE EXTENDED BOLT LOCK. I went with the heavy barrel so I could "keep up" with my friend and his BAR.
                        The Wizard
                        War is an act of force and to the application of that force there is no limit! So say the philosophers of war (Carl von Clausewitz). Necat omnes! Deus suos agnoscet.

Comment

• Renisin
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2012

So do you have any other pictures or is that your only one. I really would like to see more pictures of this wonderful and rare rifle. The one you posted I've seen on other forums. Just thought it would be cool to see some close ups of the Stabilizer, Rear Sights, etc.

Thanks.

Comment

• MXLMAX
                            • Oct 2009

I can't tell from your picture but isn't the handguard vented on the M14A1. Dang nice rifle by the way If you don't have one you MUST get the 50 round drum. My M14E2 is only semi but the "drum is fun"!

Comment

• The Wizard
                              • Sep 2014

By the time the M14A1 was adopted the ventilated handguards were being replaced. Too fragile and heat haze affecting sighting. I need a 50 round drum like I need another hole in my head. I burn through enough ammunition with 20 round magazines as it is now!
                              The Wizard

Comment

• MXLMAX
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by The Wizard View Post
                                By the time the M14A1 was adopted the ventilated handguards were being replaced. Too fragile and heat haze affecting sighting. I need a 50 round drum like I need another hole in my head. I burn through enough ammunition with 20 round magazines as it is now!
                                True that......just shoot your pellet rifle more to equal out the expense.....never seems to work out does it?

Comment

Working...
                                X