X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78jeep
    • Oct 2009

any Sig 320 owners out there ?

recently picked a new 320, yes it has the "new" trigger mod from Sig. this is a compact in 9mm. ran about 80 rounds through it. so far seems pretty good.

any thoughts from those of you that have had them for a while ?

78jeep
    CMP GSM Master Instructor 2008
  • Ohio Don
    • Jan 2014

Mine is at the factory being updated. Not really all that different than the P250 except for being striker fired. My .40S&W barrel from the P250 fits the 9mm P320 also.

US Army Transportation and Medical Corps Museums Life member

Comment

• Jimmy1256
      • Aug 2014

I've been shooting the P320 almost since it came out. I have 2 FCUs and 6 grips, 4 x-change kits and shoot them in 9mm and 40. Been using them for IDPA, USPSA, and other matches. Very accurate pistols and very reliable. One had to go back to Sig for failures to extract. Sig took care of it, no problems since. I haven't sent them in to be modified yet, just haven't had the time. maybe later this year, I have matches scheduled for the rest of January and starting to fill up February. They may never make it back till something breaks.
      we will see.
      Jim

Comment

• Sanlanman
        • Oct 2009

Like Ohio Don, I recently got the return label and sent mine to Sig for the mod. I had put about 100 rounds through mine with not a hiccup. I like it, and think its a keeper. I got the compact model, 15 rd mags and slightly shorter slide.

Comment

• Ohio Don
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Sanlanman View Post
          Like Ohio Don, I recently got the return label and sent mine to Sig for the mod. I had put about 100 rounds through mine with not a hiccup. I like it, and think its a keeper. I got the compact model, 15 rd mags and slightly shorter slide.
          Mine also is the Compact model. And has a threaded barrel. Sent in Jan 2 for the update so should be back in Feb.

Comment

• lucky52
            • Oct 2009

Do Sig 228 magazines fit the 320?

Comment

• Ohio Don
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by lucky52 View Post
              Do Sig 228 magazines fit the 320?
              No. As far as I know, the only mags that fit are the ones from the P250.

And on the good news front for me, mine is scheduled to return home Monday. Just under three weeks gone.

Comment

• lucky52
                • Oct 2009

Thanks.

Comment

• Sanlanman
                  • Oct 2009

FYI to P320 owners:
                  Lexington Guns and Range, Lexington SC has a P320 Compact frame in their clearance bin for $$44.00. Their phone number is 803 785 4867 or 2831. I saw it in their clearance bin on Saturday. Mines a compact so it does me no good.

Comment

• Nevinator
                    • Dec 2017

I’ve got a 320 compact dressed in FDE and 9mm cal. I also picked up a threaded barrel for the addition of a suppressor in the future. I’ve added the .40 cal Xchange kit and also the .357 Sig barrel. Nice setup and it’s my EDC weapon.

I have decided not to upgrade the trigger; I’ll keep it the way it is. The only issue that I’ve had is with the rear sight alignment. My local gunsmith adjusted it and now it’s dead on at 15M. Very happy with the setup.
                    First Sergeant, Retired, U.S. Army
                    Retired LEO
                    VFW Life Member
                    NRA Life Member
                    From Conroe, TX.

Comment

Working...
                    X