View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 09:00 AM

Default U.s.g.i. 30 round mags new flat dark earth $125.00 SHIPPED

For sale 10 brand new center industries magazines. These are 30 round mags they hold 30 rounds of 5.56 or 223. The finish is flat dark earth (brown) the body is aluminum, the spring is stainless, the floor plate is blank. The follower is the new design its bluelor, no tilt, and its called e.p.m (enhanced performance magazine) the feed lips let the whole round sit higher in the magazine while the follower tilts the round upward in the front so the bolt strips the round off better while the new angle has a more positive feed. Our govt worked out the bugs long ago on ar mags now its improving the quality. This is for 10 brand new mags shipped anywhere a flat rate box ships. The only payment i take is credit card, debit card or visa gift card over the phone. No shipping to ban states. Sorry call me at 1-570-527-6056. I can send photos. Im having trouble loading them here. MAYBE CLICKING ON THIS LINK WILL WORK.
https://imgur.com/a/TmpjLs9#vatLpvx

Last edited by HECTOR THE DOG; 11-24-2019 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Pictures removed due to complaints about taking too long to load / insanely large