X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bishop
    • Jul 2017

MYGUNDB and iOS11 update

Has anyone received a response from this company about updating their IOS app? It's completely useless now. They haven't answered any of my emails.
  • Gray Winger
    • Oct 2009

MyGun DB found on another sight

MyGunDB
    November 9 at 11:14pm · Derry, NH
    EDIT: mac users, do not install until further testing is done tomorrow as there appears to be an issue on at least one version of Mac OS.
    OK, so new version is released - Sorry for the never ending delays. Only thing is that due to a code signing cert change you will need to uninstall your current version or you'll get an error running the new installer.
    http://mygundb.com/ifs/MGDB.air
    I recommend backing up your DB but uninstalling MyGunDB shouldn't remove any of your data. The popup errors are fixed though AuctionArms is not active in Auction Tab anymore until I can figure out the changes to their API. Also Bluebook values work again. Sorry for the never ending delays but I'm back

Comment

• Full Choke
      • Feb 2011

???? Is this going to actually work again? That would be nice. I think most people, including myself, gave up on it.

Comment

• HvyJet
        • Dec 2009

maybe

https://www.facebook.com/AlanHEllis?fref=ts

I think this is the Developer/Alan Ellis Facebook page thats active. If you look at his CMP Public Profile this guy matches the description.

As for the program it has worked fine so far, would have liked some support from him on a couple questions to improve my needs but no joy.

Comment

• Blockhead
          • Oct 2009

Hasn't worked for me in years and the developer won't answer emails.
          My Feedback

Comment

• duster42
            • Dec 2009

A crook that took our money and ran.
            Too bad someone doesn't file a class action on his thieving ***

Comment

Working...
            X