Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Ammunition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Kansasbobcat Kansasbobcat is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 473
Default 410 M35 shot shells

What would be a current price for original wood crate of 450 rds. WCC.410 M35 shot shells packed in 25 round boxes. Crate contains 450 rds. and was sold by CMP several years ago. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2019, 04:21 PM
T38Carbine T38Carbine is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: WV
Posts: 4,464
Default

I see several web offerings where they charge as much as $20 per shell. I can’t believe they sell many at that price!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2019, 08:50 PM
KRAG-30-40 KRAG-30-40 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Paris,Illinoios
Posts: 3,633
Default

Average price I've seen on 25 round boxes in the wrap has been $30-35. Case price would probably be less. Not many want a full case unless it's cheap. A lot of it floating around after the CMP closed it out at $50 case. I've got 2 cases myself. LOL
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Kansasbobcat Kansasbobcat is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 473
Default .410 ammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAG-30-40 View Post
Average price I've seen on 25 round boxes in the wrap has been $30-35. Case price would probably be less. Not many want a full case unless it's cheap. A lot of it floating around after the CMP closed it out at $50 case. I've got 2 cases myself. LOL
Jim, thank you for the information. Bob
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Old Guard Old Guard is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: tn
Posts: 804
Default Aluminum .410 shotgun cartridges

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAG-30-40 View Post
Average price I've seen on 25 round boxes in the wrap has been $30-35. Case price would probably be less. Not many want a full case unless it's cheap. A lot of it floating around after the CMP closed it out at $50 case. I've got 2 cases myself. LOL
For The average person, I have to assume that it can be sent via mail if it is marked Ord-D on the outside. Or does it need to go by other carriers? If an extra box was available to part with.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-09-2019, 11:36 AM
BobJ50 BobJ50 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Georgia
Posts: 283
Default

Small arms ammunition CANNOT by sent thru the Postal System!
Postal System=US Postal Service.
FedEx or UPS do allow shipment and you should check on how package should be marked. Be aware that some clerks/locations are totally ignorant of the rules and may want to argue with you.
*Good luck. I wanted to flog off some WWII German 8mm/9mm in perfect boxes but ship cost not worth the trouble.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Old Guard Old Guard is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: tn
Posts: 804
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJ50 View Post
Small arms ammunition CANNOT by sent thru the Postal System!
Postal System=US Postal Service.
FedEx or UPS do allow shipment and you should check on how package should be marked. Be aware that some clerks/locations are totally ignorant of the rules and may want to argue with you.
*Good luck. I wanted to flog off some WWII German 8mm/9mm in perfect boxes but ship cost not worth the trouble.
yes and shipping rates at both of them were just raised again, but now, I know what it could be worth if I wanted to lug it to a gs? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-15-2019, 11:18 PM
medalguy medalguy is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,245
Default

To ship UPS or FEDEX pack it in a good cardboard carton and place a black diamond label (limited quantity label) on 2 sides (used to be called ORM-D) and tale it to a shipping HUB (NOT a contract shipping center) and it will go for standard fright, no hazmat charges on ammo.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-17-2019, 12:25 PM
KRAG-30-40 KRAG-30-40 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Paris,Illinoios
Posts: 3,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
For The average person, I have to assume that it can be sent via mail if it is marked Ord-D on the outside. Or does it need to go by other carriers? If an extra box was available to part with.
Would have to go UPS or FedEx.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.