Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 08-28-2019, 04:27 PM
prthd prthd is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 74
Default

Serial # 607834 arrived at and picked up at FFL on 8-27-2019. I only see two higher #.Field grade.

Last edited by prthd; 08-28-2019 at 04:36 PM. Reason: left off grade
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 08-28-2019, 06:45 PM
AS11/BM3 AS11/BM3 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Point O' Woods - South Lyme, Connecticut
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prthd View Post
Serial # 607834 arrived at and picked up at FFL on 8-27-2019. I only see two higher #.Field grade.
Thanks, have a wonderful evening.
__________________
"With your shield or on it"
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 09-02-2019, 04:49 AM
Junkball Junkball is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pensacola
Posts: 20
Default

Date Received: 8/30/2019
Grade: Field
Frame: Colt
Slide: Remington-Rand
Serial: 604,437
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 09-02-2019, 06:03 AM
AS11/BM3 AS11/BM3 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Point O' Woods - South Lyme, Connecticut
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkball View Post
Date Received: 8/30/2019
Grade: Field
Frame: Colt
Slide: Remington-Rand
Serial: 604,437
So noted!! Come home safe trooper. God bless you.
__________________
"With your shield or on it"

Last edited by AS11/BM3; 09-02-2019 at 06:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 09-03-2019, 04:30 PM
Dan13 Dan13 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 57
Default

RGN 8779
Got RNG 2/21/2019
Got the call 8/26/2019
Picked up from FFL 8/27/2019
Field Grade 1913 Colt SN 33796 with Remington Rand type 3 slide, trigger, MS housing, & slide stop, Keyes grips So rebuilt around 1943 but no arsenal rebuild stamp.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 09-03-2019, 06:49 PM
AS11/BM3 AS11/BM3 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Point O' Woods - South Lyme, Connecticut
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan13 View Post
RGN 8779
Got RNG 2/21/2019
Got the call 8/26/2019
Picked up from FFL 8/27/2019
Field Grade 1913 Colt SN 33796 with Remington Rand type 3 slide, trigger, MS housing, & slide stop, Keyes grips So rebuilt around 1943 but no arsenal rebuild stamp.
Thanks!
__________________
"With your shield or on it"
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 09-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Jkday Jkday is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 3
Default

RGN 8749
Got RNG 2/21/2019
Got the call 8/26/2019
Picked up from FFL 9/4/2019
Field Grade Colt Slide and Colt Frame, Serial Number 257869, Army Museum Sticker Number 66 on right side of slide
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 09-05-2019, 02:36 AM
AS11/BM3 AS11/BM3 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Point O' Woods - South Lyme, Connecticut
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkday View Post
RGN 8749
Got RNG 2/21/2019
Got the call 8/26/2019
Picked up from FFL 9/4/2019
Field Grade Colt Slide and Colt Frame, Serial Number 257869, Army Museum Sticker Number 66 on right side of slide
You got one of the last. Lucky
Cheers
__________________
"With your shield or on it"
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 09-07-2019, 09:32 PM
beedee beedee is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 9
Default

Date received: 8/05/19
Grade: Service
Frame: Colt
Slide: Colt
SN: 337068
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 09-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Aflyer111 Aflyer111 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Delavan, WI
Posts: 73
Default

Date received: 9/04/19
Grade: Service
Frame: Colt
Slide: Colt
SN: 135215
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.