Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2018, 08:12 AM

Does the South Store have the Feinwerkbau rifles for sale like the North Store? I believe they are $40 w/ sights included.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 06-11-2018, 09:17 AM

Default Rifle

If they have them they havenít put them out... I donít think I have ever seen them in the store, maybe Thursday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON64 View Post
Does the South Store have the Feinwerkbau rifles for sale like the North Store? I believe they are $40 w/ sights included.

Old 06-12-2018, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitten View Post
Nice to meet you 'Newageroman' and I am glad that you asked about the 16" bayonets. I thought they were sold out long ago so I jumped at the chance to buy one. They were all sold within 30 minutes of you leaving the store.

I had a great store visit this weekend. The selection of rifles at the South Store and the West Store were great. The West store had a lot of nice IHC's. I saw one 600K Springfield with an original May 1942 barrel...the only rub was it swallowed the CMP ME gauge.

The staff at the stores was outstanding as usual. I really appreciate Mr. Rizzo's help in finding the right rifle for me. And it was great to see the store staff regulars: Mike, Chad, Taska, and Bridgette.
I don't supposed you remember the full number of that SA do you? I'm looking for 649511.
Old 06-13-2018, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpsman5 View Post
I don't supposed you remember the full number of that SA do you? I'm looking for 649511.
I think it was a 660K, but I am not sure. It was there on Friday, but I think it was gone by Saturday.

Speaking of consecutive serial numbers...On Saturday, I found a Win 13 that was within 8 digits of a Win 13 that I have; my eyes got a little wider with each passing digit as I was comparing the serial number to my list, but no dice at the end.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitten View Post
I think it was a 660K, but I am not sure. It was there on Friday, but I think it was gone by Saturday.

Speaking of consecutive serial numbers...On Saturday, I found a Win 13 that was within 8 digits of a Win 13 that I have; my eyes got a little wider with each passing digit as I was comparing the serial number to my list, but no dice at the end.
that's still pretty interesting that it was that close. I think I would have to take it home with me if it was a nice one.