Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Competitions > Garand, Springfield, Military Rifle and Rimfire Matches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Administrator

Default New Rifle Events Added to the 2018 Western CMP Games Schedule

New Rifle Events Added to the 2018 Western CMP Games Schedule - PHOENIX, Ariz. The 15th annual Western Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) Travel Games is set to bring another round of marksmanship events to the Ben Avery Shooting Facility, Oct. 16-22, 2018, with a fresh lineup of challenging competitions.

The week-long series of vintage and service rifle recreational matches is open to competitors of all ages and experience levels. New this year, the CMP will be adding a series of smallbore competitions, as well as the CMP Cup Matches, to the event schedule for even more individual and team marksmanship opportunities.

Read more at http://thecmp.org/new-rifle-events-a...ames-schedule/.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:14 PM

Default Smallbore matches at Western Games

I would suggest adding the Smallbore matches on the weekend before the games start as opposed to having them during the games. A lot of the high power competitors shoot smallbore and would have registered for the matches but are conflicted out due to the high power matches. I know that I would have registered for the additional matches but am unwilling to give up the high power opportunities with the Garand.