Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > New Member Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2011, 08:19 AM

RegullarGolf,
Welcome and thank you for your service to Our Country. I hope you get a real good M1 when you put your order in. My humble advice is to select the best grade M1 you can afford. Eddie
Old 10-05-2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epm729 View Post
RegullarGolf,
Welcome and thank you for your service to Our Country. I hope you get a real good M1 when you put your order in. My humble advice is to select the best grade M1 you can afford. Eddie
Thanks sir! I've been in that spot where I can order a FG now or wait, save a little more money, and do the SG Special. Plus the impending price hike isnt making me want to wait much longer.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:50 PM

Welcome and also thanks for your service, I'm new to the forum also. I sent paperwork for a Correct Grade M1 on Sept. 23 and received confirmation e-mail on the 26th, haven't heard anything since, becoming very anxious!
Old 10-13-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutone190 View Post
Welcome and also thanks for your service, I'm new to the forum also. I sent paperwork for a Correct Grade M1 on Sept. 23 and received confirmation e-mail on the 26th, haven't heard anything since, becoming very anxious!
Thank you, it is appreciated. I'm wanting my second M1 to be a CG, something I can keep in the safe, safely appreciating in value.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Banned

welcome to the club. too bad i have to step aside for awhile from the garands, but my critters come first, so the toys are on the block. will be back, and these things are addicting.
again, welcome
Old 10-20-2011, 01:01 PM

Thank you for your service, RG.

An' ol' Brer' Rabit, he set in de bushes.. he watch an' he wait... lay low an' he don' say nuffin'
Old 10-21-2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latigo View Post
Thank you for your service, RG.
I appreciate it sir!

Also, sent out my order for a SA FG last week. Can't wait. Still haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail though, CMP must be slammed with orders.

Decided I'm definitely going to send it to Shuff for a Mini-G conversion. Talk about ultimate "SHTF" rifle! I can't wait! After that, I'm thinking SA SG Special for a competition shooter.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scr83jp View Post
I have reloading data in pdf on my pc for the m1 rifle covering powders,bullets,primers,brass,etc send me a good personal email address & I'll email a copy,btw the data makes accurate ammo I've used successfully in my Sako Finnbear 30-06 bolt action rifle and garand for hunting .
Is this data specifically for the M1, or is it 30-06 in general? Too heavy a load or the wrong powder will mess up the M1.