Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2014, 10:02 PM

Default Authentic ww2 usgi

I bought this on the chance that it might be real. I should have known better.
It is a authentic ww2 cut down type 3 band. Some one went through a lot of trouble making it look legit though. In my defense, i was hoping that what I was seeing between the inner and outer band was just grime. Nope! Its all ground metal.
http://bit.ly/1C0MIGA

Last edited by carbine junkie; 08-26-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:13 PM

why is it that the parts humpers never get more negative reviews?
Old 08-26-2014, 10:35 PM

Seller gives refunds. You're out less than $5 if you return it. Sucks but could have been worse.

Last edited by TSimonetti; 08-26-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:43 PM

He has tried to refund my money, but I want to make a point. Im going to eat the cost of the part and give negative feed back. Call me crazy but it is worth it to warn others and send him a message! Whats crazy is he still swears that it is real, and I am full of it. I will let the forum be the judge.

Last edited by carbine junkie; 08-26-2014 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:06 AM

carbine junkie...I applaud your will to help out your fellow man, but just get your money back! These guys know what they're doing and 1 negative feedback rating is not going to stop them. I'd encourage you to share your experience and the sellers name all over the internet...that will do more damage to him than negative feedback.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:21 AM

I always look at feedback, here is a kicker... if you sell something on epay and have a problem, you CANNOT leave a negative feedback.
Quote from the help center
"While sellers can leave a positive Feedback rating and a comment for buyers, they can't leave negative or neutral Feedback. Negative feedback discourages buyers from future transactions and can lead to lower sales."
And this is one reason why I do not deal with them anymore
Old 08-27-2014, 06:56 AM

Ebay wont let me leave negative or neutral feedback. When I try i get a pop up that says I can not leave neg feed back on the buyer for 7 days. What????
Old 08-27-2014, 07:42 AM

It's interesting to note how many folks that hump carbine parts think or their way of thinking. There is a certain psychosis associated with their perverted way of thinking that justifies the ends to a means in their criminal minds.

One put it pretty plainly to me when he said "Send it back, there are others who will appreciate what I have to offer." In other words because I made it, or found a way to get it for you, it's as good as any original out there. What a line of ****************.

When you complain, they then become the "victim" . When you do not complain they are secretly saying "If you are stupid enough not to do your homework, and to part with your money, then you deserve what you get." Consequently many that are new to our hobby get burned and unfortunately there are several of these shysters that once had a good name making matters even worse. In my opinion, these are the worst of the worst.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:00 AM

We all know itís all about making money. I donít mean to highjack this thread and Iím sure Iíll get hammered for bringing this up, but what about paying with the PayPal ďfriendĒ thing? Iíve done it myself and itís all about saving the few cents or dollars that, according to the agreement with PayPal, is actually due them.

ďIt appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.Ē

My humble opinion only.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:07 AM

you give up "buyers Protection" when you use friends and family option! Think of it as a form of insurance. If in doubt add the difference.