Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2009, 12:48 PM

Thanks Recka81. I'm new to the CMP and, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how they control their inventory effciently. When orders are received (and a DBU email sent out) the line items must immediately be removed from an electronic inventory. Otherwise, they would have hundreds of cancelled orders and/or time consuming customer contacts/substitutions for items that sell out quickly. Obviously, this delays everyone else's orders getting filled. It's amazing to me that they can pull it off; we definitely have some good ladies and gents working for the CMP!
Old 11-02-2009, 02:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to deputy85

no guarantees in the cmp or life, but seems to be a lot of its not fair c**b*****, suck it up, gees its just a rifle, and if past sales are any sign, there will be plenty of flip site carbines for sale in the coming months at a very small markup
Old 11-02-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputy85 View Post
but seems to be a lot of its not fair c**b*****, suck it up, gees its just a rifle,
Deputy, I'm not sure why you would even post this. If you don't agree with a topic, or don't like it, just don't bother replying to it. I posted that I was surpised that the CMP cancelled my order w/out asking for a substitution. They, on their own accord, offered to sub 3 days later. I posted again stating I was happy about said substitution and that the CMP has such nice people working for them. Why on earth would you feel the need to post your usual BS to this topic?

This forum is full of helpful, considerate people (that also happen to know how to spell), unfortuntely, you aren't one of them.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputy85 View Post
no guarantees in the cmp or life, but seems to be a lot of its not fair c**b*****, suck it up, gees its just a rifle, and if past sales are any sign, there will be plenty of flip site carbines for sale in the coming months at a very small markup
Very Good Point Deputy, sure is alot of this" it aint fair " going on . Not sure why dont remember it so much in years past or maybe my memory just isnt so good?
Old 11-02-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
Very Good Point Deputy, sure is alot of this" it aint fair " going on . Not sure why dont remember it so much in years past or maybe my memory just isnt so good?
Did either of you actually READ this thread? I'm still trying to figure out who said something wasn't fair.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recka81 View Post
Did either of you actually READ this thread? I'm still trying to figure out who said something wasn't fair.

Recka81, you are right no one said the words "it aint fair" Just alot of 'WTF" " makes me mad"
Old 11-02-2009, 08:07 PM

If it makes you mad, then don't read it.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recka81 View Post
Deputy, I'm not sure why you would even post this. Why on earth would you feel the need to post your usual BS to this topic?

This forum is full of helpful, considerate people (that also happen to know how to spell), unfortuntely, you aren't one of them.
Your points are well made.

You took the time, trouble and expense to get your order in on time and I personally am happy everything worked out for you.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:35 AM

Well I am glad to see the CMP continue to respond to issues and complaints about their system, no matter how many may disagree with how it is accomplished.

There seems to be a lot of criticism of those who go to the extra effort to make sure that their wishes and needs are properly addressed. Is that really necessary??

Would Recka81's issue have been resolved without effort or this thread? Who knows, but he was not afraid to rock the boat a little, face criticism from people he does not know, and it paid off for him.

Congratulations Recka81, I hope you are extremely satisfied with your rifle when it comes in.

Good luck, and don't let the others get under your skin.

(I did not, LOL)