Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > Forum Webmaster
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2011, 09:54 AM

Default spacing

Why can't I appropriately space my text? Everytime I try and use proper paragraphs, sentences, etc, The post appears jumbled into one, long paragraph?!

For instance, I just hit enter in order to start a new paragraph, but it will post without the space.
Just watch.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Forum Webmaster

no idea.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostInTheMachine View Post
no idea.
Just to show you I'm not crazy, this is how my posts show up on the bolt gun forum . . all jumbled together.

Nogriffin 10-19 Melissa E-Mailed, We regret that we will not be able to fill the following item/items, ( RM03SMS, RM03REC) requested on the order that you submitted. . .. . . Your order will still be filled for the 03 Mark I rifle and 03 Remington receiver. That truly doesn't make sense. We can't fill these items RM03SMS, RM03REC. But we will fill these items RM03SMS, RM03REC. Sounds a lot like Who's on first? From the original sales page; RM03SMS Springfield, Mark I. S Stock$500 - 96 mail order and in-store sales RM03REC Stripped Receivers only.$75 - 154 Mixed manufacturers.