Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > My Gun DB
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2015, 05:36 PM

Default Still supported?

I bought the i-phone app and loaded all my firearms past and present. I decided that I wanted to get the full desktop version. When I went to buy it I found that the website won't load properly on my computer. This could be my computer's fault but I noticed that the copy write date for the page is 2011 and I got no response to questions I sent using the contact form.

Is the program still supported? If not is there any better program out there? I need to start a better book now that I have used my C&R FFL to make a purchase for the first time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GuapoPogi

Last edited by GuapoPogi; 03-30-2015 at 05:36 PM. Reason: correction
Old 03-31-2015, 12:27 PM

It doesn't seem to be supported at this time. The last post Wolfrage has made on this forum was Oct. 18th.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:57 PM

try his facebook page, his son was born 3-11-15.

Quote from his FB page
"Despite the complications over the last month, my son was born today Introducing Marc Edward - can't wait to get him working on support tickets and coding"

so I'd say he has had other priorities

- Dave
Old 04-03-2015, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dronning View Post
try his facebook page, his son was born 3-11-15.

Quote from his FB page
"Despite the complications over the last month, my son was born today Introducing Marc Edward - can't wait to get him working on support tickets and coding"

so I'd say he has had other priorities

- Dave
Congrats to him for the birth of his son! Still to answer the question, MG Database is not being supported at this time. Hopefully it will be in the near future again.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:52 PM

I understand the new addition to the family, and crongrats for that, but I have been wondering the same thing about the support. I have the product, and like it thus far, but I am starting to have doubts since my original question over a month ago has yet to answered as well as other questions I have seen other members ask.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:58 AM

Did you post the questions on this forum or on the help desk?
http://help.mygundb.com/

also look here your questions may have been answered before:
http://help.mygundb.com/knowledgebase.php
Old 04-04-2015, 03:35 PM

I used the contact tab on the Mygundb website. I know I did it correctly because I reveived an automated reply with a ticket number with 2 minutes but never received a reply after that. From the quote from his Facebook page it sounds like he had stuff that was a little more important than my question. I'll probably download it tonight.

GuapoPogi
Old 04-10-2015, 12:37 PM

I really apologize for the delays! With some medical issues happening, and then my son being born, I have been out of the office. I had brought someone on to help with the support tickets while I was out, but they've been let go. I wasnt' seeing any notifications from the forums for some reason as well - my father, a member here, sent me an email saying there were posts I hadn't responded to. I'm looking into that issue as well as getting caught up on support. I had 978 emails to sort through and I'm down to 175.

The SSL cert for the website had expired and I had purchased a new one and placed a request to have the SSL cert updated on the web server, but it looks like they either messed it up or didn't do the update. I've got a request with them for a status update that I'm waiting to hear back on (ironically)

Visit thew official support forum here: http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98
Old 04-10-2015, 04:40 PM

I still can't get my I-phone App to sync. So when you get caught up.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:08 PM

I actually figured out my problem yesterday. I was trying to find the link to the free version to try it out but I was looking from my phone and it seems that you can't see that link on an i-phone. I found it accidentally while looking on my computer at work. It makes sence and now I feel stupid for not thinking of that weeks ago. I'll download it at home on the rarely used desk top tomorrow then if I like it I'll purchase the license next week. I already purchased the app for my i-phone a few weeks ago.

GuapoPogi