Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > NM Collector CMP Edition Software
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2015, 01:26 PM

Default Printing NMCollector data

Hi- I recently acquired the program and have begun entering data. I attempted to print out a couple of data sheets, but ended up with pages and pages. Not having a lot of computer expertise, is there a way to reduce/modify what gets printed? What I'm looking to do is have a single firearms' information reduced to one or two sheets. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Old 12-24-2015, 09:00 AM

Thumbs up Reporting Options in NM Collector Software

Thanks for using NM Collector Software. As you probably noticed there are many reports available to you. I'm not sure which one you used.

The inventory reports with pictures will print one page per picture so if you have a lot of pictures you will get a lot of pages per firearm.

To keep data down to one page per firearm you might try the Simple Inventory or the Simple Inventory with Notes. If you keep extensive notes the Inventory with Notes report will extend into multiple pages per firearm in order to print all of the notes.

Of course there are the standard ATF compliant firearms A&D reports but those list multiple firearms per page.

I can develop new report for you if you give me your detailed requirements for the report that you want.

Thanks,
Old 12-24-2015, 09:14 AM

Thank you. I may take you up on your offer. I'm thinking that I need a report that just has basic info, i.e. make, model, s.n., caliber, and current value. I need to become more familiar with all the parameters before I ask you to develop another report.
Old 12-24-2015, 10:22 AM

Lightbulb Insurance Inventory Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceinthevalley View Post
Thank you. I may take you up on your offer. I'm thinking that I need a report that just has basic info, i.e. make, model, s.n., caliber, and current value. I need to become more familiar with all the parameters before I ask you to develop another report.
Please take a look at the Insurance Inventory Report. I think it is what you need.

Thanks,