Go Back   CMP Forums > Regional Matches and Events > Great Lakes > Indiana
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2011, 12:59 PM

Default Militaria Show on November 19th in Decatur, MI

Fellow collectors,

A friend of mine and I will be hosting our second militaria show in Decatur, MI on November 19th. The show will take place at the VFW post and will feature over 100 tables of top-qua0lity militaria, concentrating on WW1 and WW2 items for any budget. The show was extremely successful last year and was one of the biggest all militaria shows in the state. Entry is $5 while veterans get in for free. The show will run from 9-3 on Saturday. Please consider making the trip if you are anywhere in Northern Indiana to see what this great show is all about.

If there is anyone interested in becoming a dealer for this event, a few tables are still available and our show features progressively cheaper table rates, so the more you buy, the more you save. Please feel free to email me personally at [email protected] and let me know what type of items you have to make our show even better.

You can find more information on our website at www.supermilitariashows.com

See you there!!
Old 11-10-2011, 01:23 PM

Wow. Good opportunity for a Harley road trip! WHOA!!!! MI in Nov???? Maybe not. For samey same reason I joined the Marines out of Norther Iowa in November '65 and never went home on leave during the winter.........y'all have a good time though.....
USMC Ret. 1986, US Army Civilian Retired 2011

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell