Go Back   CMP Forums > Regional Matches and Events > Southeast > Georgia
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2014, 10:06 AM

Default 2014 Rifleman's Weekend May 3&4

2014 Rifleman's Weekend is a two day event (May 3 & 4). Saturday includes CMP sanctioned John C. Garand, Springfield Rifle, Military Vintage Bolt Rifle match. Also includes non-sanctioned Georgia Modified Garand Match (Unlimited M1 rifles) and Carbine Fun Match. Cook-out after the match. Sunday includes CMP sanctioned John C. Garand (class for unlimited rifles), Springfield Rifle, Military Vintage Bolt Rifle match. Plus non-sanctioned Carbine Fun Match and our own Vintage Sniper Match that includes one stage of moving targets. BIG trophies plus CMP award pins. Course "B" - fifty-five rounds. All firing from the 200 yard line.
FUN, well run event. Camping available at the range. Entry Fee is $30 per day or $45 for both days. Junior shooters (20 and under) $15/$25. Entry fee includes T-shirt, patch, year strip and Saturday cook-out. Best match value around!
Range located about 1 hour north of Atlanta. Information available at www.rbgc.org.
Come shoot with a great bunch of folks and enjoy a couple days at the range! Our fifteenth Year!!

Last edited by blfrankjr; 02-15-2014 at 02:58 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:55 PM

I missed this last year and kick myself for it. My Son and I will definitely be there for the match. This is the biggest match of the year in GA and if you wanted to see what they're all about I would definitely stop by to shoot or at least watch.

Last edited by Mac Attack; 02-15-2014 at 04:34 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

Friday includes CMP sanctioned John C. Garand, Springfield Rifle, Military Vintage Bolt Rifle match.

Saturday??

"The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds."--Will Durant
Old 02-15-2014, 02:59 AM

Thanks for the catch GGaskill, it is Saturday!
Old 03-07-2014, 08:51 AM

Ben puts on a First Class show and we ALWAYS have fun shooting with those guys!

Keith
Old 06-07-2014, 07:02 PM

Default 2015

Ben,

Sir i know its early but do you have a weekend date that you are looking at for next years match? also can my wife shoot her m1 carbine in the 200 yards 30 rounds Vintage
rifle match?

B/r

Rick