Go Back   CMP Forums > Regional Matches and Events > Great Lakes > Michigan
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2017, 02:05 PM

Default Monroe Rifle & Pistol Club 2017 HP League

Saturday March 18 kicks off the 2017 season @ Monroe Rifle & Pistol Club. There will be a total of 7 matches between March and October. This will be a mixed league with CMP GSM rifles firing along match and national match rifles. End of year awards for top 4 in each category + monetary payout for top 4 spots per category. Placement determine by aggregate or a competitors 4 highest scores in a category (AIMR & modern military, National Match / Match, RWYB)

Squadding begins @ 9 am. Show up at 8 to help setup range and pre-squad. Safety briefing @ 10 am, firing to begin immediately afterward. 2 relays per day, will add a 3rd if participation warrants.

Distinguished Rifleman #2297
CMP GSM Master Instructor
NRA Certified RSO
Old 04-03-2017, 10:16 AM

The second match of the year will be next Saturday 4/8/17. Squadding begins @ 9 am. We will run 2 relays unless participation warrants adding a third. Cost per match is $10 and $3 of every entry goes into the end of year championship payout.

If you want to give this a try get a hold of me and I can square you away, mentor and coach.

See you next Saturday.
NRA Certified RSO
Old 06-01-2017, 02:14 PM

The next match @ MRPC will be this Saturday June 3rd. $10 per match.
NRA Certified RSO
Old 08-22-2017, 10:00 AM

26 competitors fired 38 matches on Saturday August 19 with some impressive scores. Overall AIMR match winner was Gordon Mason firing a 292-13x with his modern military legal AR15 A2. Right on his heels was Tim Plowman with a 292 from his Garand. Nick Till was National Match winner with a 292 from his service rifle firing the President's Course.

The next match (match #5) for 2017 will be Saturday September 16. Show up @ 8 am to set up range and squad first. Squadding will officially open after range setup and will close @ 9:45. Firing to begin after safety briefing. $10 per match, 2 matches per day allowed. Juniors (under 18 ) shoot for free. New shooters welcome. Please contact me if you are a new shooter and plan to come so I am prepared with extra equipment and I can advise on equipment to bring that you may have.
NRA Certified RSO