Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other > Pay It Forward... Freebies!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2017, 10:53 AM

Default Fans of the Duke

A 12 movie collection of John Wayne classics in a steel boxed, DVD set. Blue Steel, Lawless Range, The Dawn Rider, The Lucky Texan, The Man From Utah, Texas Terror, Riders Of Destiny, Randy Rides Alone, The Trail Beyond, West Of The Divide, Winds Of The Wasteland and Paradise Canyon. This was originally a 15 movie set but one DVD is missing. First "I'll take it!" followed by a PM gets it. If there's enough interest I have many more commercially produced DVD and VHS John Wayne movies I'll be offering.
Old 08-20-2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tired bear View Post
A 12 movie collection of John Wayne classics in a steel boxed, DVD set. Blue Steel, Lawless Range, The Dawn Rider, The Lucky Texan, The Man From Utah, Texas Terror, Riders Of Destiny, Randy Rides Alone, The Trail Beyond, West Of The Divide, Winds Of The Wasteland and Paradise Canyon. This was originally a 15 movie set but one DVD is missing. First "I'll take it!" followed by a PM gets it. If there's enough interest I have many more commercially produced DVD and VHS John Wayne movies I'll be offering.
I live the Duke. I'll take them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk