Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2017, 09:08 AM

Default what's out there?

Haven't seen anything expressing real content at NS in over a month. Any idea of what's there? only stuff I've seen mention is the 03a3 and M1G drillers. Would like to go out later in the week to sniff around, do some Garand-licking...
Old 08-29-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincalc View Post
Haven't seen anything expressing real content at NS in over a month. Any idea of what's there? only stuff I've seen mention is the 03a3 and M1G drillers. Would like to go out later in the week to sniff around, do some Garand-licking...
No doubt whatever M1 stock they had was depleted during July at the Nat'l Matches (not counting the overpriced M1Cs/Ds). No doubt also this month has been more of a staff "recovery" and vacation month.

So it's a question of timing. Go this week, ... or wait 'til after Labor Day and see what shipment(s) may have come in?
Old 08-29-2017, 09:29 PM

I'm curious about the list of "there nows." I went out a few weeks ago and there was a fair number of items there. Some real nice Drill rifles. A lot of garlands - but I don't remember what all there was. I already know what there was in air rifles ( same as usual). The garand stock, while depleted a bit, wasn't wiped out. I'll assume no 03 variants, no 1917's, carbines,
1911's, or whatever. So what was/is there in garand inventory, just to narrow the question? I don't think stuff is moving as fast as you suspect lately.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:55 AM

We are going to be in the area on Thursday and Friday this week and will be stopping by at least one day if not both. I will give an update ASAP !! I'm not really expecting anything new but you never know !!
Old 08-30-2017, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas100 View Post
We are going to be in the area on Thursday and Friday this week and will be stopping by at least one day if not both. I will give an update ASAP !! I'm not really expecting anything new but you never know !!
I would love to know the grade and make of any m1D in the store if possible? Thanks!!
Old 08-31-2017, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reliabilityman View Post
I would love to know the grade and make of any m1D in the store if possible? Thanks!!
We are making the trip to the NS and hoping to get there today but for sure by tomorrow as we are staying somewhere in the area. I will check out the M1D's !!
Old 08-31-2017, 11:07 PM

Default Nothing new

We were at the NS around 1:00 today and nothing new to add.

They are out of the M7 bayonet / scabbard packs and down to 4 M5A1's with scabbards. The bayonets were very rough.

The canvas sling box was full but you had to look hard and deep for anything worthwhile. They did have a few canvas blue and white slings and also a few leather slings.

They had a rack of each of the following M1D's
SA RG $935
SA FG $1235
WIN SER $1725
They had no SA SG's left

They had M1 C's but I can't remember all the makers and cost but the SA RG's were $935.

1903A3 drills $150 and the Garand drills were $350. There were plenty to choose from.

They had a rack of the CMP specials in 308

They had plenty of refurbished air rifles which I believe were $105

They also had plenty of T shirts and sweat shirts at reasonable prices. I picked up a hooded sweatshirt for $25 and my GF picked out a regular sweatshirt for $20. The CMP 2017 national match shirts were $15.

I always love making the trip regardless when I get the time and opportunity.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:48 AM

great report. Thanx!
Old 09-01-2017, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas100 View Post
We were at the NS around 1:00 today and nothing new to add.

They had a rack of the CMP specials in 308.
How much were those?

Also, are they building those on S.A. receivers? I have one (bought a few years back) that has an HRA receiver.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Yo' View Post
How much were those?

Also, are they building those on S.A. receivers? I have one (bought a few years back) that has an HRA receiver.
Same price as mail order.....+ Tax
http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sales/m1-garand/