Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2018, 01:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ljagdtiger
Default Cmp sales n store

My 1st trip to CMP 10-12 years ago was a sour experience. There were 3 fellows together. All pick the limit of 1903s, m1 garands. They each do their paperwork. One fellow pays for all rifles. I go outside and watch al rifles loaded into the fellow who paid van. Each leaves in different vehicle. Unless you are brain dead, all went for gun shows or parts. Do you think CMP really cared...There was no question from CMP
Old 08-05-2018, 01:23 PM

Default CMP SALES N STORE past

[QUOTE=ljagdtiger;1742033]My 1st trip to CMP 10-12 years ago was a sour experience. There were 3 fellows together. All pick the limit of 1903s, m1 garands. They each do their paperwork. One fellow pays for all rifles. I go outside and watch al rifles loaded into the fellow who paid van. Each leaves in different vehicle. Unless you are brain dead, all went for gun shows or parts. Do you think CMP questioned sale...There was no question from CMP
Old 08-05-2018, 01:24 PM

[QUOTE=ljagdtiger;1742035]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljagdtiger View Post
My 1st trip to CMP 10-12 years ago was a sour experience. There were 3 fellows together. All pick the limit of 1903s, m1 garands. They each do their paperwork. One fellow pays for all rifles. I go outside and watch al rifles loaded into the fellow who paid van. Each leaves in different vehicle. Unless you are brain dead, all went for gun shows or parts. Do you think CMP questioned sale...There was no question from CMP
Old 08-05-2018, 01:37 PM

One reason the 1911 system is fair and another reason buying adgents are gone. Thankyou C.M.P. for everything you do!!!!
Old 08-05-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBR63 View Post
Went last Sunday and purchased this Remington 03-A3. I couldn't get there until just after 10am and there were two A3s remaining, both American Legion guns from the same post. Both were electro-penciled on the magazine cover and side of the receiver. The one I brought home is actually all original except for the scant stock according to JBs records. The cool factor to me is actually knowing where this rifle spent some time. I live in Ohio and the American Legion post is located in Bellefontaine, Ohio. I am currently in contact with them to gather any info they may have.

https://imgur.com/a/x17XyT9
Nice score, I grew up in Bellefontaine and live just down the road a few miles now