Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask CMP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2021, 04:50 PM

Default How long after submitting Club Membership Verification to be able to purchase?

Just trying to find out how long it takes from the time I submitted my affiliated club membershiop verification (Missouri Sport Shooting Association) until the time I'm allowed to enter an order for ammo.

I submitted my documentation by email twice within the last week, but have not received any kind of notice that my information has been received and processed, and I'm still not able to enter an order.

I just want to make sure that I'm not doing something wrong, that I've missed a step, etc.

Steve Menendez
Old 02-22-2021, 07:32 PM

Too many details needed. Just call customer service and speak with a human, confirm your membership and make the order.

JH

Zvenoman's Feedback Thread
Old 02-22-2021, 08:43 PM

Make sure your club's status with CMP is active, i.e. they have paid their club's annual membership renewal fee.

You can do this by asking your club's secretary, or by adding something to your estore cart and attempting to buy it.

If you or your club isn't approved, a message will appear letting you know. Otherwise, your order will be accepted.

IICR, it took a week or two from my club renewing their membership with CMP until my estore order was accepted. (This was about a year ago so it may take longer nowadays.) I didn't get an email confirmation; I found out when my repeated order attempts finally got accepted.

Last edited by Nevada Smith; 02-22-2021 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:28 AM

Update:

Apparently, it takes about 1 week under the current conditions (I'm sure that CMP staff is extremely busy) to update credentials.

My order has been processed.

Steve.