Go Back   CMP Forums > Regional Matches and Events > Great Lakes > Ohio
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2018, 11:35 AM

Default Anybody near Lockbourne ohio with a pick up truck?

I hope this is ok to post here. I buy junk from the gov and would sometimes need somebody trustworthy to go to the Lockbourne oh warehouse and pick stuff up with their pick up truck and deliver it to the central transport terminal at 2450 SOBECK RD COLUMBUS, OH 43232 (mapquest says 11-13 minutes)sometimes it would require you to bring a skid and stack boxes on the skid and/or stretch wrap. I do not have anything pending now. of course I would be paying for this service, and do not want any thing for free. I am a gun guy, and sell welding equipment for a living, so trading for your services is a option. each payment/pick up would be hashed out in advance. this is not on base, and does not require a background check, it will require a drivers license, to prove who you are. I am looking for someone dependable like a retired guy, how wants to make a few bucks on the side. you have to be dependable as getting a appointment is tough and if you miss it it can become a nightmare getting another one. I ask that you have good positive feedback somewhere on the internet. If your interested please call Emory Geist at 1-570-527-6056