Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2017, 02:48 PM

He is retired and sells when he needs some $$. He will go dark for a year or so at times. Bought first in 2009 from him from memory
Old 08-13-2017, 01:29 PM

He is now connected with a company in Kentucky. They are bringing in these parts from Norway with an import license and I wonder how long it will be before the customs slams the door in their face with the bigger parts. They now offer bolts, slides, trigger housings and stocks as well as small parts. But talk about over priced, WOW $300 for a typical Winchester slide.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner945 View Post
I won one of these Norway barrels on Ebay a few weeks ago Tried to pay for it but got an error message that "sellers are unable to accept payments at this time. Please contact seller. " Tried at least 5 messages to seller with no response to date. No more barrels have been listed. Maybe seller got scared off or questioned by authorities? Who knows, an NOS barrel would have been nice for my stripped receiver!
Same here. Tried to pay, got same error message for a week. Sent messages, called eBay (no help). On the 7th day, stijohnse-4 finally accepted my payment. eBay wrote me, "Your order is confirmed and we'll let you know when it's on the way." That was a week ago. No word from stijohnse-4. Has anyone who won one of these dozen or so NOS barrels heard from him?
Old 08-13-2017, 06:46 PM

FWIW, wtmr and Tuna 1 are referring to two different sellers. Both descriptions appear to be accurate IMO but pertain to two different people.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:58 AM

On Facebook there's a carbine group and a guy in Norway posted pictures of this 100% correct Irwin Pedersen and asked if it was worth $400 he said Over there carbines aren't worth much, doesn't matter what manufacturer they are because they all have to be taken apart and sold as parts. So, shortly after he bought that rifle, he was going to start disassembling it. Maybe that's where these barrels are coming from. Don't know if the story is 100% true, I'm just basing this on what someone said on the internet.

My Feedback thread

Looking for SA M1 2417731 - its out there, the CMP sold it in 2012!