Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Bolt Action
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2018, 11:07 AM

Default FS: 1952 Swiss K31 Shooter's Package! 2 DAYS ONLY!

ANOTHER FIRE SALE TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY! I AM OFFERING THIS DEAL HERE TO LOYAL CUSTOMERS FIRST BEFORE HEADING TO AUCTION THURSDAY 4/26/18.
PHOTO LINK (45 PICS): https://imgur.com/a/5AMgWZw
For sale is a 1952 Swiss K31 in 7.5 Swiss. Korean War era. The Swiss were not in the Korean War, but were part of the 1953 monitoring of the Armistice. So this can be used in match shooting relating to that era. Anyway, yes, the original troop tag is there! The rifle is in overall excellent condition with the bluing being 93% overall and the wood being 85-90%. The bore and rifling are both excellent+ and this rifle is a tack driver! All numbers match (receiver, barrel, bolt, magazine and stock). The soldier who had it had wrapped paper around the barrel to tighten it up apparently. There is a small gap between the front hand guard and stock on the end. It's just the paper wrap that can be removed. Rifle comes with a STEEL single screw, NO DRILL scope mount with Weaver 1" rings ($175 value). It does not mar, scratch or otherwise touch the metal on the receiver as it just squeezes together. Also comes with an extra, original magazine ($130-$160 value) and an unopened case (480 rds.) of GP-11 7.5 Swiss ammo. Dated 1978 ($450 value). Anyone who knows this ammo knows how sought after it is! The extras alone with the rifle are worth $755 alone (by ACTUAL SELLING prices on Gunbroker). Why buy one from an importer sight unseen when you know EXACTLY what you are getting here? I AM NOT WILLING TO SEPARATE ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF THIS PACKAGE!
$SOLD plus actual shipping to an 03 C&R or better. I NEVER charge more than it costs ME to ship! Ammo must be shipped UPS Ground (I don't use Fed Ex). The first "I'll take it" posted here and followed up with an IMMEDIATE email to me at [email protected] gets it. That email must have your information, the way you want to pay, and a zip code of your shop or home it is going to. Must go to an 03 FFL or better. I take USPS money orders, personal checks with CLEAR TIME (WHAT MY BANK SAYS, NOT YOURS) OR DISCREET Paypal, all major credit cards plus 3% of the total. Cross posted so time stamp rules.
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT WWW.DOGFACESUPPLY.COM

Last edited by shawn hoague; 04-26-2018 at 07:25 AM.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:32 PM

I'll take it. E-mail inbound
Old 04-25-2018, 04:36 PM

SPF to SteveG_CT