Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Bolt Action
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2018, 08:55 PM

Default $SPF H&R Harrington Richardson Model M12 US with Redfield Sights - $650

$SPF to SteveG_CT

Here is a very nice H&R M-12 22lr target rifle. I purchased this from the CMP years back and I will include the certificate. It comes with the correct type Redfield Palma rear and Olympic globe front sights. Very nice + condition. US marked. has one peep hole front sight aperture installed, but no additional inserts are included.

Shoots great, shoots better than me. AX serial number prefix which I believe puts it at the first year of manufacture (1981).

Price - $650 plus actual UPS shipped / insured cost. Payment by USPS MO only. I do not use PayPal.

First posted "I will take it", with prompt follow up PM gets it. Please PM with questions before posting you will take it. Buyer has 7 days to place USPS money order in the mail, or I may relist item. First made in 1981, this will have to go to an 01FFL.

Buyers FFL must be able to accept rifle shipment from a private party with a drivers license. If buyer's 01FFL needs to have rifle shipped from an 01FFL, add $40.00.

Also willing to meet very local to 93243 for an in state PPT. PM for details and arrangements before committing to purchase.

Bid with confidence, I had about 20+ feedbacks here before CMP stopped feedback. I can be found on many other boards / sites with the same username. Please PM if you have any questions.

Last edited by thirdbaseman; 06-06-2018 at 01:37 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 10:28 PM

bump to top
Old 06-04-2018, 02:16 PM

I'll take it. PM incoming