Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2021, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWilliam View Post
I'd rather see them flipped and and scooped up by an appreciative target shooter than stacked like cordwood in the back of some hoarder nee collectors safe, waiting for the day his/her clueless heirs flip em at a buyback

Bill
I see an interesting "flippers vs hoarders" thing happening here. [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2021, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustro79 View Post
I see an interesting "flippers vs hoarders" thing happening here. [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I am definitely in the Garand hoarder category. But with the 8 per year limit (16 if spouses included) and the ridiculous prices they are getting on the auction sites and on places like Guns America, I wonder if the reason I'm not a flipper is because I'm stupid or lazy or both. I'd like to think my personal ethical code comes into play here most of all, but then again, that just might be more of my stupidity showing.

I used to think I was a pretty elite category ammo hoarder. But in the current political and economic climate, I'm sure that I definitely should have bought a lot more over the last 20 years.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
I am definitely in the Garand hoarder category. But with the 8 per year limit (16 if spouses included) and the ridiculous prices they are getting on the auction sites and on places like Guns America, I wonder if the reason I'm not a flipper is because I'm stupid or lazy or both. I'd like to think my personal ethical code comes into play here most of all, but then again, that just might be more of my stupidity showing.

I used to think I was a pretty elite category ammo hoarder. But in the current political and economic climate, I'm sure that I definitely should have bought a lot more over the last 20 years.
hindsight for sure. kinda like crypto eh?.. lol