Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Talladega Marksmanship Park
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-07-2021, 09:26 AM
PH68 PH68 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Anniston Alabama
Posts: 566
Default TMP restock BOLT RIFLES

Restock today.

1903a3 SG 20 11 Remington & 9 SC/ FG 20 11 Remington & 9 SC.

1917 SG 20 10 Eddystone/ 6 Remington/4 Winchester/ FG 20 16 Eddystone/ 4 Remington

No M1ís restocked.

Good luck on your searches.

Last edited by PH68; 04-07-2021 at 10:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-07-2021, 01:24 PM
Mountain Mountain is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 101
Default

LOL missed it by only a few days. Actually after picking up the 03A3 the only one I was looking for was a HRA SG. Appreciate the post.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Capt.Tom Capt.Tom is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Treasure Coast, FL
Posts: 256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain View Post
LOL missed it by only a few days. Actually after picking up the 03A3 the only one I was looking for was a HRA SG. Appreciate the post.
Me too! I stayed Friday night in Anniston on my way from Colorado to Florida with the idea of visiting the TMP store Saturday morning.
Then I got the bad news about lack of bolt actions and lower priced M1s. I would have stopped it 4 ammunition if they hadn't had the restrictions on that too.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-07-2021, 04:24 PM
Mountain Mountain is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Tom View Post
Me too! I stayed Friday night in Anniston on my way from Colorado to Florida with the idea of visiting the TMP store Saturday morning.
Then I got the bad news about lack of bolt actions and lower priced M1s. I would have stopped it 4 ammunition if they hadn't had the restrictions on that too.
That's quite a road trip! I thought mine was tough, though I did drive 21 hours straight on the return trip.

I made the road trip from Central Massachusetts to the Louisiana North Shore area and stopped on the way down on a Saturday. They had restocked the day before, and all the SG and HRA SG's and FG's were already gone by opening on Saturday. As mentioned, my real goal was to find a decent 03A3 which can't be ordered via mail- successful for that. I would have made the stop on the way back but thankfully this forum saved me the trouble by letting me know there had been no restock.

Big 'thank you' to all who contribute to the store reports.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-07-2021, 07:34 PM
Sgtgeo Sgtgeo is offline
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 21
Default

Iím going to do a speed run when the store opens back up.

Cut out of work early Friday about 3pm drive 8hrs to Anniston be at opening Saturday AM.

Pick up a nice SG WRA and head back.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-07-2021, 07:43 PM
PH68 PH68 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Anniston Alabama
Posts: 566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtgeo View Post
Iím going to do a speed run when the store opens back up.

Cut out of work early Friday about 3pm drive 8hrs to Anniston be at opening Saturday AM.

Pick up a nice SG WRA and head back.
Iím assuming your talking about a both gun. There are no SG WRA M1ís. Just want to save you a trip if thatís your plan.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-08-2021, 09:45 AM
M4J0R T0M M4J0R T0M is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
Iím assuming your talking about a both gun. There are no SG WRA M1ís. Just want to save you a trip if thatís your plan.
Are you planning to be back over there this weekend or do you know if theyíre getting a restock?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-08-2021, 10:56 AM
PH68 PH68 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Anniston Alabama
Posts: 566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4J0R T0M View Post
Are you planning to be back over there this weekend or do you know if theyíre getting a restock?
They just restocked Wednesday (80 bolt action rifles) and donít believe they will be another restock for several weeks. I will not visit again until I hear of another restock. Donít think you will see anymore M1ís until back orders are filled and inventory build up is complete. Iím guess several months at minimum. Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-08-2021, 04:36 PM
KH223 KH223 is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 87
Default

Any Krag rifles, or have I managed to miss the boat on those?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-08-2021, 05:57 PM
PH68 PH68 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Anniston Alabama
Posts: 566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KH223 View Post
Any Krag rifles, or have I managed to miss the boat on those?
You missed them!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.