Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ma Deuce
    • Sep 2018

On the subject of availability,Im understanding the Philippine Garands are actually selling very fast,I had a look in the Warehouse in anniston as someone had given me a figure of what was left and I found it hard to believe they had sold so fast.

I was surprised to see there was not a huge amount left compared to the size of the Warehouse,It was also mentioned to me not to worry,That they were working on a 1 million rifle return deal now.So I do not think we will be out of Garands anytime soon if that deal goes thru,But we may go dry for a short time from what i saw in the warehouse.

Esp with the big scare buying going on now.

Comment

• jmm
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Ma Deuce View Post
      working on a 1 million rifle return deal now.
      Somebody please tell me where 1 million rifles were shipped by MAP?
      Anyone?......
      Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are God given rights, not government granted rights.

Comment

• Louisxllx
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by jmm View Post
        Somebody please tell me where 1 million rifles were shipped by MAP?
        Anyone?......
        If true, it must be mostly carbines.
        Louis

Comment

• microwaveguy
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Louisxllx View Post
          If true, it must be mostly carbines.
          I was just thinking that myself. If korea does return rifles then the bulk of what they have are M1 carbine.

I suppose it could be Vietnam trying to make a deal on some new aid. But from my understanding is they are under no obligation to return anything.

But the Korean rifles alone won't get them to 1 million rifles ?
          Limit politicians to two terms. One in office and one in jail.

Beware of people who are certain they are right. That certainty allows them to justify almost any act in pursuit of their goals. ( Jack campbell , Guardian)

Comment

• MajorD
            • Oct 2009

I believe when they conduct the CMP western games they bring a supply of rifles to sell. I was set to go peruse the wares at the CMP western games this year when the whole thing got cancelled due to covid. I suspect when the western games start up again they will have sales during the games like planned previously. A western store would be great, but I also feel the cost and logistics would not be worth the return on such an investment.

Comment

• TSimonetti
              • Oct 2009

Pretty sure they will build a third store in Alabama before they build a store out west. I'm hoping it's near Pensacola because I vacation there a lot.

Comment

• chopperjock22
                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by MajorD View Post
                I believe when they conduct the CMP western games they bring a supply of rifles to sell...
                You are correct sir! The first selfie I ever took was at the Western Games with a table of M1's behind me. Sales at the Games are definitely the next best thing to the stores for those of us that live out west. Sure a permanent store would be great, but I'd probably go bankrupt there so it's for the best!

Comment

Working...
                X