Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Auction
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-12-2019, 11:02 AM
Dingsbums Dingsbums is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 456
Default M1/M1911 auction

So, how much did the M1/M1911 w/matching serials go for? I see that the customer who won that auction on 10 Dec also won a 1911 on 7 Dec. So which one did he take?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Shomway Shomway is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,532
Send a message via AIM to Shomway
Default

http://cmpauction.thecmp.org/detail.asp?id=5481
__________________
31- 100% ITrader feedback prior to removal.
Feedback....http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=209950
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-12-2019, 05:33 PM
Dingsbums Dingsbums is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 456
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shomway View Post
I saw that already, but the winning bids must have been updated since I checked this morning as that CMPUser had the winning bid on Item #5481 as well. Either that, or I just read it wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Shomway Shomway is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,532
Send a message via AIM to Shomway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingsbums View Post
I saw that already, but the winning bids must have been updated since I checked this morning as that CMPUser had the winning bid on Item #5481 as well. Either that, or I just read it wrong.
#5481 is the auction of the .45 and Garand listed in the above link...
$6700 winning bid is what I saw this morning.....It ended two days ago.
__________________
31- 100% ITrader feedback prior to removal.
Feedback....http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=209950

Last edited by Shomway; 12-12-2019 at 05:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-12-2019, 05:53 PM
Dingsbums Dingsbums is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 456
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shomway View Post
#5481 is the auction of the .45 and Garand listed in the above link...
$6700 winning bid is what I saw this morning.....
That's what I saw this morning as well, but I read that CMPUser17519 had won item #5491, another Colt 1911A1 on the 7th also. But then, I may have read wrong.... CMPUser17516 is listed as the winner for item #5491 now.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-12-2019, 06:03 PM
Shomway Shomway is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,532
Send a message via AIM to Shomway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingsbums View Post
That's what I saw this morning as well, but I read that CMPUser17519 had won item #5491, another Colt 1911A1 on the 7th also. But then, I may have read wrong.... CMPUser17516 is listed as the winner for item #5491 now.
Yes, you read it wrong!
CMP User 17519 won Auction# 5481 http://cmpauction.thecmp.org/detail.asp?id=5481

CMP User 17516 won Auction# 5491 https://cmpauction.thecmp.org/detail...1A1-SN-1185679
__________________
31- 100% ITrader feedback prior to removal.
Feedback....http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=209950
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Shomway Shomway is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,532
Send a message via AIM to Shomway
Default

Perhaps CMP1911 caught the bid and retracted it.....I don't know. LOL
__________________
31- 100% ITrader feedback prior to removal.
Feedback....http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=209950
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.