Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > New Member Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2019, 07:11 AM

Default Hello from Massachusetts.

HMShip reporting for duty;
Have not posted anything for awhile, figured I would jump in and say hello to everyone.
I had to jump through hoops just to log in again. Half a dozen e-mails later and some phone calls. Its like I never left.

Good morning; and to all the old timers good afternoon.
Happy hunting, HMShip
Old 03-15-2019, 11:11 AM

Welcome back from a next door neighbor. Eddie
Old 03-17-2019, 09:55 PM

Default Re; Eddie from NY.

I love upper State; Back in my younger days I vacation in "Saratoga Springs";I rented one of those small houses that lined Saratoga Lake.It was back in the mid 80s. It was a great area. On my way back to Ma,I remember being on 2 way dirt road before being back into Mass. and I stopped at some Farmhouse Gas Station, country store, and no one was there, I need Gas for my 1967-68 AMC American Rambler. I waited and Hung out awhile and waited for someone to show up. I knocked on the main house door to no avail. So I figured, I would Pump my fuel and leave money on the counter. About 5 miles down this dirt road it opened up to the Main Highway, as I enter, the road, there sat a Police cruiser, what I believe to be State Police officer with big old smile on his face.
I always believed in the honor System back then, and still do. Thank you Eddie, for reminding me of the great Nation we live in!
God Bless America
Quote:
Originally Posted by epm729 View Post
Welcome back from a next door neighbor. Eddie
Old 03-18-2019, 07:39 AM

Thank you for sharing your NY memories. I spent a lot of time when I was a young adult in the Adirondacks. Canoed from Old Forge to Tupper Lake and back to the Saranacs. Wonderful memories with my brothers and close friends. Yes, this is a great Nation and a wonderful place to live. I pray for it's protection for a thousand years. Eddie
Old 03-18-2019, 12:36 PM

Default America

Amen to that and thank God for all our blessing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by epm729 View Post
Thank you for sharing your NY memories. I spent a lot of time when I was a young adult in the Adirondacks. Canoed from Old Forge to Tupper Lake and back to the Saranacs. Wonderful memories with my brothers and close friends. Yes, this is a great Nation and a wonderful place to live. I pray for it's protection for a thousand years. Eddie