X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t.c.a.f
    • Oct 2009

CMP SanctionedG,S,VR Champ. Matches 09/03/17 Muskegon

Registration iss now open for the annual CMP/MRPA Sanctioned G,S,VR St. Champ. Cost is once again $45, lunch and awards are included. If you can pre-register that is greatly appreciated. Just email or PM me and I'll put your name on the list. Thanks much,

Art

CMP/MRPA GARAND, SPRINGFIELD, AND VINTAGE RIFLE
    MICHIGAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
    DATE: SEPTEMBER 03rd, 2017
    SPONSORED BY: MUSKEGON PISTOL & RIFLE CLUB (MPRC)
    RANGE LOCATION: 5700 CRYSTAL LAKE RD., HOLTON, MI. MAP AVAILABLE AT OUR WEBSITE: www.muskegonprc.org
    ELIGIBILITY: ANY PERSON ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE UNDER CMP RULES
    RULES: MATCH GOVERNED BY CMP & MPRA RULES, NO ALIBIS ALLOWED.
    AMMO WILL NOT BE ISSUED. ALL SAFE AMMO, INCLUDING HANDLOADS, WILL BE ALLOWED. THE CLUB DOES HAVE LIMITED AMOUNTS OF GREEK HXP FOR SALE. MATCH WINNER’S RIFLES WILL BE INSPECTED.
    COURSE OF FIRE: JOHN C. GARAND COURSE “A” USING STANDARD 200 YD. SR HIGHPOWER RIFLE TARGETS. THERE WILL BE 3 MATCHES FOR A TOTAL OF 105 SHOTS. GARAND FIRST MATCH, SPRINGFIELD SECOND AND VINTAGE RIFLE THIRD. MATCH WINNER IS THE HIGH TOTAL SCORE OF ALL 3 RIFLES TOGETHER.
    RIFLES: THIS WILL BE AN AS-ISSUED MATCH. RIFLES MUST CONFORM TO CMP RULES 4.1, 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.1.3, 4.1.4, & 4.1.6.
    ENTRY FEE: $45.00 ADULT, JUNIORS $25.00. MRPA MEMBERS RECEIVE A $5
    DISCOUNT. LUNCH IS INCLUDED.
    REGISTRATION: REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 66 SHOOTERS. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. ENTRIES CLOSE SEPT. 02nd. POST ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED THE DAY OF THE MATCH UP TO MATCH CAPACITY OF 66 SHOOTERS. MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO “MPRC”.
    SCHEDULE: POST ENTRIES BEGIN 7:30AM. SAFETY BRIEFING AT 8:30AM, PITS CLOSE 8:45AM, FIRING TO COMMENCE 9:00AM.
    ADDITIONAL: ALL COMPETITORS ARE EXPECTED TO STAY FOR THE ENTIRE MATCH, PULL TARGETS & SCORE.
    AWARDS: THE HIGH OVERALL AGGREGATE MI. ST. RESIDENT AND MRPA MEMBER WILL BE THE STATE CHAMPION. IF THE OVERALL WINNER IS NOT A MEMBER OF MRPA, A ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE PART OF THE AWARDS. THERE WILL ALSO BE AWARDS FOR THE INDIVIDUAL WINNER OF THE 3 MATCHES. CMP PINS WILL BE AWARDED TO ALL THAT MEET THE CMP CUT SCORES.
    LOANER RIFLES: MPRC DOES HAVE A FEW M1 GARANDS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT THE MATCH DIRECTOR.
    MATCH DIRECTOR: ART CUROW (616) 780-3203 OR [email protected]
  • t.c.a.f
    • Oct 2009

Still on, weather looks great for Sunday! Gates open at 0730. Please, if you can, let me know if you plan on attending as it greatly helps me with the planning. Hope to see you there!

Comment

• t.c.a.f
      • Oct 2009

I don't think this was mentioned anywhere, but you do not have to shoot all 3 rifles to participate. If you only want to shoot one or two, that's fine and the charge will be $15/rifle. You'll still be eligible for the award for high rifle(s) you shoot as well, just not the overall match champion. Hope I didn't make that too confusing!

Comment

Working...
      X