Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2019, 08:57 PM

Arrow Very Nice 1948 S&W K-22 For Sale

Selling this very nice, if not excellent, condition S&W K-22 from 1948. The finish is very good, lots of the original bluing remains. Magna grips are in real good shape too with not much wear on them at all. Very attractive classic old revolver.

There is some wear on either side of the muzzle and on the front parts of the cylinder indicating it was holstered a bit. Also the backstrap and front part of the grip/frame has turned to a nice brown patina. There is a little bit of freckling starting on one or two of the non-fluted areas of the cylinder which I've tried to capture in the pics too. Its very minor and was probably left lying on something for a few years or so, but I want to point it out. The rest of the cylinder is un-freckled.

The bore is a mirror with good rifling (did my best to get a good pic of this) and the case colored hammer and trigger have some of the rainbow colors still. The numbers on the frame and the cylinder face match. Timing is perfect and it functions and shoots perfectly.

Asking $775 + shipping. I have an 03FFL and will ship to other 03 or 01 FFLs. First "I'll take it" wins. Crossposted so I'll go by the post timestamp. Paypal (F&F) preferred but I'll accept other payment methods too.

Pics below

Link to the album for bigger/more pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zmSo2YJg6gy8jBWq6

Freckling:

Old 06-18-2019, 08:57 PM

More pics:

Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM

btt