Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Competitions > 3-Position Air Rifle
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2015, 08:28 PM

If Anniston wasn't 8 hours away I would be a pest. Will you be part of the OKC crew?
Old 03-13-2015, 08:34 PM

up until last night, i was going to shoot it. But because i leave again friday for el paso (army warrior trials) for 2 weeks, i don't want to turn around and leave again for okc 2 days after i get back from that and abandon aces duties... :/ so much to do, not enough people to do it. I really want to go shoot though. you?
Old 03-13-2015, 09:47 PM

Yep, There are enough shooters to give the big match feel but not too big so you feel lost in the crowd. Last year was my first OK games match and beginning of my EIC match career. I was fortunate to score six points and was second in the Garand match. I hope to improve on that. I say fortunate because I never had the chance to fire my AR at 600 until that match. I want to fire in one of the pistol matches but it won't work with the schedule as is. I'll be there for the SAFS. A few of my buddies gave me trouble for the SAFS because I have 14 points. I reminded them I have never been through any formal SR training. I'll take any help and practice I can get.

Aces can wait, you need to shoot OKC. Or at least come and teach me to shoot an air rifle.
Old 03-23-2015, 07:45 PM

how are you coming with targets?

i know a couple of us who mailed them in a good number of days prior to the deadline but theres still only a handful of scores posted...

a little antsy waiting lol...
Old 03-23-2015, 09:17 PM

we have around 2000 targets waiting to be scored. I'm in El Paso with the mobile range at the Army Wounded Warrior Trials so I have one of my coworkers doing scoring by himself so it'll take some time. We will still make results "official" for the challenge period on april 1st. I'm flying back early so I should be able to get everything caught up.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:37 PM

Mike,

i know youre no longer running the game but maybe someone at the CMP will read this and be able to answer my question...

why were there no 3rd quarter poker chips in the envelope packages this time?
Old 09-12-2015, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdave View Post
Mike,

i know youre no longer running the game but maybe someone at the CMP will read this and be able to answer my question...

why were there no 3rd quarter poker chips in the envelope packages this time?
I recall a letter in my target packet that said the coins would be issued at the end of the shoot.
Old 01-09-2016, 07:50 PM

4th quarter is done and posted...

are the chips coming soon?

will there be a grand aggregate score of the 4 quarters just for kicks?