Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedTerrain40 View Post
SA M1 Special? The ones for $995? Or a SA Service Grade for $795? Either one and you cant go wrong. If I buy another, it will be a SG Special, not the full Special like I bought in September. Oh yeah, I saw those boxes of leather slings too, they were going really cheap, like $5?

I wish the SS would sell USGI en bloc clips.

Eric
Eric,

The last batch of ammo I purchased, HXP in spam cans, all came packed in en bloc clips. Plenty to use. Hopefully, the next batch that comes in will be packed the same way.

best,
Rusty
Old 11-22-2009, 11:39 AM

Yeah, mine was the SA CMP Special for $995. Can't get pics until next month, but it had a lot of WWII era parts: a 19 SA bolt, 3 SA cut op rod, milled trigger guard, and I think a 3 SA hammer. Forgot what the trigger housing was, but I think it was WWII.

I think Eric might mean enblocs contracted for the US use, not like the JMO's or whatever the ones are that give some people problems.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Eric,

The last batch of ammo I purchased, HXP in spam cans, all came packed in en bloc clips. Plenty to use. Hopefully, the next batch that comes in will be packed the same way.

best,
Rusty

I bet the next batch will be packed in clips and bandoleers. I like that kind the best. They are cool...the bandoleers look cool and make carrying clips easy and the ammo already packed in clips is cool too....you get X number of clips per spam can that way and can reuse them if you buy loose bulk M2 or commercial.

Gotta have those en bloc clips to shoot these babies...

Eric
Old 11-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaugau View Post
Yeah, mine was the SA CMP Special for $995. Can't get pics until next month, but it had a lot of WWII era parts: a 19 SA bolt, 3 SA cut op rod, milled trigger guard, and I think a 3 SA hammer. Forgot what the trigger housing was, but I think it was WWII.

I think Eric might mean enblocs contracted for the US use, not like the JMO's or whatever the ones are that give some people problems.
The Specials rock, dont they? I love mine. I remember taking mine off the Special rack and was so excited.

Eric