Redfield Olympic Front, International Rear sights, and M261 magazine inserts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Airborne Ranger
    • Jan 2018

Redfield Olympic Front, International Rear sights, and M261 magazine inserts for sale

For Sale. Approximately a dozen Redfield International rear sights, 20 Redfield Olympic front sights, and 20 M261 .22 conversion magazine inserts.

Recently rediscovered my Redfield front and rear sights in an ammo can I picked up at the Highway 127 Flea Market several years ago. Bought them from an older lady who was cleaning out her late husband's stash. As I recall, her husband had been associated with the Army National Guard or Reserves. I suspect these are the sights from the rifles Army units and marksmanship teams turned in when CMP was selling 40Xs and 52s about 15 years ago.

I've had them stored in oily rags and the sights are in excellent condition with only normal wear and tear of blueing, screw slots, etc. There are no apertures on the rear sights but most of the fronts have either post or disk inserts. Asking $200 for rear sight, $35 for the fronts or $225 for a set, plus shipping.

The M261s magazine inserts are new, never used. No scratches or dings. $35 each, $30 each if more than one, plus shipping.

No paypal. Personal Check or USPS money order. Post here and PM me.
    Last edited by Airborne Ranger; 04-22-2018, 04:02 PM. Reason: Typo and words missing
Working...
X